Problems with Social Club on iFruit

AussieAustin

AussieAustin

Is anyone else having problems with iFruit of late? I haven't been able to sign in for over a week now. I can however log into social club on my PC with the same username and password. On iFruit i get a message saying wrong username or password.

Working fine for me.... I would uninstall and reinstall the app.... Might want to clear the saved data for the app as well then try signing back in.

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP

AussieAustin

Yeah tried that. Today i noticed that my iphone needs a new software update, so later i'll see if that is the problem.

It's been happening all the time since it first came out. Are you on iPhone or Andriod? Andriod is the one with the most problems with the app.

chrisscorsese88

It's been happening all the time since it first came out. Are you on iPhone or Andriod? Andriod is the one with the most problems with the app.

Yeah tried that. Today i noticed that my iphone needs a new software update, so later i'll see if that is the problem.

He answered your question before you even asked. :p

Anyways, I can't help you since my version of Android is apparently not compatible with iFruit. :(