Is 3D Glasses trend is over?

KD himan

I cant find the thread for 3D glasses on avatars, yes i've seen that TGJ, Nobum62,Coat and The Leviathan had not 3D Glasses now, ( i've still seen a few users using this trend ). so i was just asking that reason for removing the Glasses? :)

sig.png

universetwisters

I hope the fad is over. Mainly because 3D glasses don't work for me in reality since my right eye is f*cking awful.

• Like 1

sTgL5iS.png

I still have them. haven't really decided when i will get rid of them.

Certainly not over, there's still a thread on it over at the Expressions section of the forum where you can request some.

And I still see many members using them, not as much as last week of course but it's still alive at least!

spacer.png

I would use them, but they don't really fit on my avatar.

I don't think it's dead though.

Edited by SoftTouch

nothing is over until you say it's over.

• Like 3

THE GHETTO JEZUS

I honestly think it dead, like when the people in the GTAO section started having them on, I knew it was over. I took mine off because after a while it got stupid looking and everyone had them on. Plus those 3D glasses don't really go good with any of my avatar and sigs, except for that one.

Nl1UyDI.gif

But yea I think its time to kill this trend for good.

• Like 1

1vhA2Ri.gif

ExtremoMania

I'm done with the 3D glasses fad for now. I hope the 3D trend would soon finally end.

I had a image of 3D glasses with a queen or some sh*t like that. Had the image for the day, got bored of it, so I decided to take it off.

universetwisters

I wish we could have a "new kids" avatar fad, but nah, the bulk of you haven't heard of/don't like "new kids"

sTgL5iS.png

Do we really need a topic for this? Like most fads, it grew organically, was fun for a fleeting moment and then got run right into the ground as everyone bandwagonned it. Anyone still wearing them after the initial few days (to bask in the glory of the event) has missed the boat. That ship has sailed and you now look like a dork.

Any more questions go here - http://gtaforums.com/topic/483511-have-a-question-v2/

Edited by Voodoo

Ld8Bhg8.gif