Capo-clop Have 2K

Shah Sam

d274ef71d4ad2a64cf52fd62f616d59f.png

I will not be able to offer you cocktails since I'm only 15, but you can get them at Voodoo's Bar and Grill.

However, I can offer you lemonade and cookies.

PaletoChickenCapo's timeline

December 1st 2012: PaletoChickenCapo joined the forum as "thebodies".

April 17th 2013: Thebodies got temporarily banned for 3 months because he made a trolling account.

April 27th 2013: The temporary ban got reset because the sneaky motherf*cker tried to evade the ban.

July 20th 2013: Thebodies finally got released from the ban-prison seven days earlier because of private services to the moderators.

September 16 2013: Thebodies reached 1000 posts. His milestone topic is here: http://gtaforums.com/topic/591977-world-killed-by-giant-cat-not-milestone/

December 7th 2013: Thebodies changed his name to PaletoChickenCapo.

January 22nd 2014: PaletoChickenCapo got a reminder because he threatened to kill a member. Not cool.

March 2nd 2014: PaletoChickenCapo got a verbal warning because he suggested suicide as option to a member that was having some problems.

March 12th 2014: The bastard finally got temporarily banned for posting frog gore in a topic about a terrorist attack. What a f*cking douche.

April 22th 2014: After being a total nutwit, he actually becomes a "Andolini Mafia Family Associate". Thank you AMF! :^:

I've also been a part of the famous steak-topic with the respected led-by and forum-celebrity, Wildbrick142. :D

Edited by PaletoChickenCapo
  • Like 9

The Leviathan

Reported.

jk grats, yeah. :]

Bft89ac.gif

Congratulations PotatoChicken. Let's hope your next 2k posts don't contain any death threats, frog gore, or sh*tty advice. :^:

• Like 3

R2z2IPX.png

Jesus, you've got more dirty laundry than a fat woman with bowel incontinence. If I'd known all that when we were discussing putting you in our associates programme I'd have sunk you like the f*cking Belgrano.

But you're with us now I guess, and you have changed. At least I think you have. Christ, what have we let ourselves in for.

Congrats Paleto. Try to keep your nose clean for the love of god.

Edited by stu
  • Like 3

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and flattery will get you everywhere. Congrats.

Ld8Bhg8.gif

I'm about 10 seconds away from beating you over your head with your sig.

Congratulations on the milestone. You're one of those good nutty ones. Stay nutty.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and flattery will get you everywhere. Congrats.

So does that mean he has a shot into getting into TP?

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Great pickup AMF

• Like 3

I AM SORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO, BUT MY WEBCAM IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH.

I have a shot into getting everywhere, but I'm choosing the best, I'm choosing AMF.

happy-guy-with-thumbs-up-thumb2442664.jp

@Admiral, you weren't exactly hot sh*t either when you joined TP. I'm looking forward for AMF to change me. I want to become a better person. I just got to find a way to get in there.

Are you high? I really want to know.

• Like 3

Ld8Bhg8.gif

Come on now. You know I'm a square. I don't do drugs. I'm high on life is all.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

The Leviathan

I giggled, because I am guilty.

• Like 2
Bft89ac.gif

Great pickup AMF

Oh yh I forgot you were an action figure and that the only way you can communicate is by pulling your chord and saying one of your boring catchphrases.

Great pickup AMF

Oh yh I forgot you were an action figure and that the only way you can communicate is by pulling your chord and saying one of your boring catchphrases.

I was being serious

• Like 3

I AM SORRY ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO, BUT MY WEBCAM IS ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH.

gratz. here's to no Pest Control 4 u g

Congrats on 2K dude, surprisingly I've never ran into any of your posts until now.. which is a good thing nowadays.

Let's hope for another 1,000 and more in the future!

spacer.png

universetwisters

Your post gave me an entertaining read while I sat on te toilet, trying to sh*t out a hamburger I got from TGI Fridays.

Congrats, our resident colonel sanders!

sTgL5iS.png

Thank you everyone :^:

Seems like a lot of good and respected members are celebrating their milestones now. Voodoo, SonOfLiberty, me...

My original post makes me look like a huge ass, which I am, but not as huge as you may think. Some of the warnings are taken out context, so I'm going to explain them.

January 22nd 2014: PaletoChickenCapo got a reminder because he threatened to kill a member. Not cool.

I never threatened to kill a member, I was joking about killing myself. Still not cool, but not as bad as threatening to kill someone.

PaletoChickenCapo got a verbal warning because he suggested suicide as option to a member that was having some problems.

Does anyone remember the topic where a guy asked something like: "What should I do? This ugly girl likes me and won't leave me alone"? The topic was of course a joke-thread and people posted everything from "kill her" to "commit suicide". A day later some other guy made a serious topic about liking a girl, and I quoted some of the posts from the first topic, like "commit suicide".

Yeah, ok, I didn't really do a nice thing, but it was not like I said "go kill youself" or anything...

March 12th 2014: The bastard finally got temporarily banned for posting frog gore in a topic about a terrorist attack. What a f*cking douche.

Yeah, this was just stupid by me. :colgate:

Happy birthday.

Thanks, it's not really my birthday, but still ,thank you. ;):^:

I'm looking forward for AMF to change me. I want to become a better person. I just got to find a way to get in there.

Is this serious? Sarcasm? Some joke that i don't get?

Cannot compute.

SIG-2.jpg

Detective Phelps

Congrats, PCC!

Now, don't threaten to kill anybody. ;)

July 20th 2013: Thebodies finally got released from the ban-prison seven days earlier because of private services to the moderators.

I wonder what the "private services" were.

Is this serious? Sarcasm? Some joke that i don't get?

Cannot compute.

You're hurting my feelings, troll. :(

I wonder what the "private services" were.

They don't call me Palet-hoe for nothing. ;)

• Like 1

Great pickup AMF

Group: Members

Hmmm.

Congrats, PCC.

Congrats :^:

-snip-

Thank you :)

Here is your cookie:

923186931b15f3d71c8436747169a351.png

Great pickup AMF

Group: Members

Hmmm.

Congrats, PCC.

Thanks. :)

I'm feeling like this topic and my wrongdoings is going to be the reason that I'll never join the AMF AKA "The Kalvin-position". :(

Frank Brown

Great pickup AMF

I was being serious

Can't tell with you, Addy.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.