GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cars that are considered "Bulletproof"?

zT VisionzZ

zT VisionzZ

What cars are considered bulletproof? And by bulletproof, I mean like a bulletproof back. Similar to the Entity.

Edited by zT VisionzZ

RussianCommie

Entity XF, Jester, Adder.

Edited by GTAVArtem013

5eIYidF.gif

Sandking and Rebel can both be made bulletproof.

Edited by El Tigre
  • Like 1

Dominator with the louvers.

I don't think that that's been confirmed.

CrysisAverted

The Following have been personally tested.

Bullet proof posterior: Entity, Space Docker, Jester, Rusty Rebel, Vacca, Infernus, Bullet, Monroe, Police Transporter, Riot Van, Armored Truck, Several Big Rigs, Ambulance, Firetruck, Dump, Flatbed, Mixer, Shuttle, Tourbus, Trashmaster, Large Utility Truck, Boxville, Camper, Multiple Vans, Tank.

The following can be difficult to be shot through the back but still possible; Adder, Dominator, Sandking, Z-Type, BF Injection, Paradise, Hearse, Ober 9F, Stinger GT, Voltic.

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111
  • Like 3

I believe it's possible to sniper somone through the back of the Entity.. there is a small window inside but you would have to be on the right angle and probably above the car.

• Like 1

sharpshooter_08

monroe from the back is

CrysisAverted

I believe it's possible to sniper somone through the back of the Entity.. there is a small window inside but you would have to be on the right angle and probably above the car.

It is possible, It is rather difficult but I've done it; always from a high angle.

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

The Vacca, nobody can shoot you from the back plus it beats most cars in speed & performance just kinda bad on acceleration but you can easily forgive that for overall performance.

A Maned Wolf

The Vacca, nobody can shoot you from the back plus it beats most cars in speed & performance just kinda bad on acceleration but you can easily forgive that for overall performance.

Still take the Infernus over it though.

spawnkiller187

Bullet proof posterior: Entity, Space Docker, Jester, Rusty Rebel, Vacca, Infernus, Bullet, Monroe, Police Transporter, Riot Van, Armored Truck, Several Big Rigs, Ambulance, Firetruck, Dump, Flatbed, Mixer, Shuttle, Tourbus, Trashmaster, Large Utility Truck, Boxville, Camper, Multiple Vans, Tank.

The following can be difficult to be shot through the back but still possible; Adder, Dominator, Sandking, Z-Type, BF Injection, Paradise, Hearse, Ober 9F, Stinger GT, Voltic.

THIS. not dominator not adder. Those are difficult but not bullet proof.

The Turismo is sufficiently bullet proof to protect you from NPCs chasing you but not from players.

mochakaboom

You need to realize that the adder/entities engine are in the back. If they're not shooting you, theyre shooting the engine and it'll blow up eventually lol.

Get the semi truck lol, bulletproof

• Like 1

Monroe, I think.

image.png.7045f99fbef5bb557a815d2f1b844490.png
#KB43VER

zT VisionzZ

Thanks bro!

greenghost2212

Dominator with the louvers.

I don't think that that's been confirmed.

That's confirmed bro. I have one and its bullet proof in the back.