GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Matchmaking & Created Jobs... Impossible for Verification?

Gaffa

Firstly I accept that some or many jobs that eventually get verified by Rockstar get modified/ totally changed and that's not my intention for the most part.

However, I understand that in order to have your race "verified" (thus meaning, when you complete a job it may be one of the six options to choose from) your creations much get "noticed" or recognised. From my reading I believe this is mostly due to collecting likes on your event.

But the fundamental question is - how on Earth do you get people to join your jobs in the first place? Match'making' is practically non-existent. I have only created Races at this stage, because I'm far more interested in them than DM's and Capture creations.

Just from typing this, one of my events has been continuously Inviting Players and I've had one person (out of 16) join.

Rant over, but perhaps before adding new content, Rockstar should actually think about sorting out issues that have persisted since day one? I still don't think it's possible to store the Titan in the hangars in Singleplayer (even after 12 updates)...

What other (even basic) things have you noticed have not been addressed as yet? Thanks for reading.