GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's up with all the 'legit' players being pricks?

DrewFly123

I understand if you like to play legit, But seriously, Why are some of you such assholes to people that glitch? If you don't like that people get more money than you easier, Buy a shark card or glitch yourself. Bitching at everyone who glitches doesn't help anything anyway. And don't feed me that bullsh*t about how it's slowing Rockstar down and keeping them from releasing heists. Rockstar is a multi million dollar company. They have access to numerous coders and bug fixers, And also have multiple teams regarding patches, Teams that are focused on certain aspects of patches. Certain teams focus on bug/glitch fixes, certain teams focus on adding new content, etc. Rockstar most likely started spreading this lie as to try to stop people from glitching. All in all, Your arguments are bullsh*t and don't be pricks because you can't sleep at night if you do a glitch in a video game, Quit acting like your above everyone else because you don't glitch. In all honesty, It doesn't make you a better person like you think it does. It doesn't really make a difference either way.

/kthxbai :lol:

I haven't read a single word you said, but i agree for some reason. Just felt like posting.. thaTS all.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

Ai®a©ob®a

You just opened up a whole can of worms by posting this thread

*popcorneating.gif*

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

Bitch and Moan thread please.

Oehh ahh yeah OOhh. K enough with the moaning, this hurts my ears. Bitch needs to shut her tramp. Bitch*moaning thread is nice btw

Its funny how its always nice on vids, but IRL moaning/screaming can be annoying as hell from time to time.

Edited by Ninja_Gear

This is a prime candidate for the aforementioned B*tch and moan thread.

• Like 3

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

I understand if you like to play legit, But seriously, Why are some of you such assholes to people that glitch? If you don't like that people get more money than you easier, Buy a shark card or glitch yourself. Bitching at everyone who glitches doesn't help anything anyway. And don't feed me that bullsh*t about how it's slowing Rockstar down and keeping them from releasing heists. Rockstar is a multi million dollar company. They have access to numerous coders and bug fixers, And also have multiple teams regarding patches, Teams that are focused on certain aspects of patches. Certain teams focus on bug/glitch fixes, certain teams focus on adding new content, etc. Rockstar most likely started spreading this lie as to try to stop people from glitching. All in all, Your arguments are bullsh*t and don't be pricks because you can't sleep at night if you do a glitch in a video game, Quit acting like your above everyone else because you don't glitch. In all honesty, It doesn't make you a better person like you think it does. It doesn't really make a difference either way.

/kthxbai :lol:

STFU cheat.

• Like 3