GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Garage Gun Glitch

Sned

I never saw it until after 1.12 then I got hit a couple times but I haven't lately. Has anyone been attacked lately in their garage? How did you handle it?

Still works you just need a friend to do it. Not as easy as it was that's why its chilled out since 1.11.

Ai®a©ob®a

Yup in fact i was attacked the same night the 1.12 update was released.

I was in Passive Mode so he didn't kill me and i got a video of him doing it with his gamertag still debating if i should report him via the [email protected] or not.

The other bad thing about the garage killer glitch they can now walk around your garage they aren't confined to the corner like before and i don't know if they could do it in the 1.11 but now they can blow up your cars now too

Still works you just need a friend to do it. Not as easy as it was that's why its chilled out since 1.11.

No you don't there is a solo method way to do it too, it's pretty much the same as the old method just a few difference steps

3aln5uP.jpg

ghostrider135

Not happened to me yet but I did notice an empty magazine on the floor in my garage after 1.12 so I was abit cautious.

I never saw it until after 1.12 then I got hit a couple times but I haven't lately. Has anyone been attacked lately in their garage? How did you handle it?

passive mode and jerk action

Yup in fact i was attacked the same night the 1.12 update was released.

I was in Passive Mode so he didn't kill me and i got a video of him doing it with his gamertag still debating if i should report him via the [email protected] or not.

The other bad thing about the garage killer glitch they can now walk around your garage they aren't confined to the corner like before and i don't know if they could do it in the 1.11 but now they can blow up your cars now too

No you don't there is a solo method way to do it too, it's pretty much the same as the old method just a few difference steps

I usually report them in game but I don't know how much good it does. That's the bug that get's me irritated the most. I feel like that's my safe spot and it's being violated :)

plnkfloydian

TOday was the first time ive encountered it i spawnd into my garage and there was fire everywhere but luckly i had passive mode on so i just ran out then switched sessions

KornbreadMaf1a

Happened to me last night.

Every time I've had it happen I go into passive mode and take a picture of them with my phone then report them so the message saying players are reporting you pops up on their screen. That is enough to make them switch lobbies because they get scared that you are going to send the picture of them in to R*

DawkinsEfect

I pulled into my garage a few days ago and another player was running around in it, I got scared and ran out real quick. I haven't played gta since for fear of everything being gone, plus playing in a madden league.

Happened to me weeks ago. Spawned in my garage and a guy was standing behind me and killed me. I thought it was just the game lagging my character outside or something until just now when I read this lol

TOday was the first time ive encountered it i spawnd into my garage and there was fire everywhere but luckly i had passive mode on so i just ran out then switched sessions

look Raavi i know this is off topic but....WHERES MY CHIPPY

signature? i hardly knew her