GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How much money have you glitched on 1.12?

stanky77

I just made it to 10 million with the solo bike glitch. I have a double t worth 550k and a vader worth 650k. I did the insurance glitch for a buddy to give him my vader and he's at 8 million. I feel kind of guilty because a $99.00 gta card gives 8mil and I feel like I committed a crime. I feel like I just sold a key of cocaine. The best fun I had since the billionaire days.

• Like 3

I'm at 2 million.

Legitimately.

It's seeming harder and harder to find genuine players who play by the rules sadly.

Original Sin

$0

Currently sitting on $16.2 million, legit. Waiting patiently for a 2nd property and 10 more cars.

• Like 3

maybeanotherone

i've had 9 figures since right after the money reset.

i play my game like it was December/January still.

feels good not having to glitch, i only have 5million made from car sales so go figure...

Edited by maybeanotherone

Darth_Smith_

Laziest rockstar employee ever.... And none I don't have to cheat I have 1.7mil legit.

I've never glitched cash. It takes longer but at least I can sleep at night knowing I have a heist apartment, decent selection of cars, access to my buzzard and now building from $1.1mil for the new garages, without glitching..... Well I can't sleep at night because I'm an insomniac but that's a different issue.

poppafewpills

I'm at 2 million.

Legitimately.

It's seeming harder and harder to find genuine players who play by the rules sadly.

Funny, because we are finding it harder and harder to play a game with stagnant support... Only fun to be had while we wait for new masks and stupid creator modes is to cheat the system.

The way I see it is most of the players that play this game experience money woes and big world dreams in real life, I don't want to be forced to live a life of daily grind and slumming... I play video games to get away from reality, not to replicate it. If I can commit crimes of embezzlement, launder money, or maybe even be involved in some sort of scandal... I'm in.

So go ahead and blame us for Rockstar being slow to develop this game... I'll blame you for your countries deficit.

Btw, I'm at 12 million and counting... some made legit, most made from car sales.

• Like 3

Im a oldhead I remember the gamkshark codes and hitting different various buttons to put in some type of code. I still enjoy playing the game legit (races, death matches) but its also fun to use cheats as well. Its a game not real life. How else am I suppose to fill my 10 car garage with cool chrome cars.

Edited by stanky77

Im a oldhead I remember the gamkshark codes and hitting different various buttons to put in some type of code. I still enjoy playing the game legit (racesm death matches) but its also fun to use cheats as well. Its a game not real life. How else am I suppose to fill my 10 car garage with cool chrome cars.

1. Chrome? *Shudders*

2. Cash Cards/ Grinding? The game was not meant to be beaten within a week.

Im a oldhead I remember the gamkshark codes and hitting different various buttons to put in some type of code. I still enjoy playing the game legit (races, death matches) but its also fun to use cheats as well. Its a game not real life. How else am I suppose to fill my 10 car garage with cool chrome cars.

But theres a difference between flying around in godmode and no clip in half-life SP (which I did a LOT) and using cheats online (which I have never done, ever).....When playing with other people there should just be a level playing field. Which there isn't when people glitch 80 Gajillion dollars.

Edited by mattjeh

3.5 million level 205, used a money glitch in patch 1.07 I think, that's it

I do the solo "Selling bike no limit to LSC using the Mule to block the entance of the apartment glitch" Each sales get $70,000,so now i have 5mil.

Not one cent. Stuck in limbo between 1.5 mil and 2 mil.

beanzinapot

0. Happily sitting at $3,337,617 legit at the moment. Trying to get to 5 million before the update.

About 100m all together. Got two accounts. And yes this was after all there "fixes"

Edited by Q_Man

maybeanotherone

despite popular belief your amount of gta$ has no direct effect on other players.

my millions have never gave me an edge over anyone, anyone complaining about how much other's have, that's called Jealousy.

• Like 2

The House Chef

Just a few mil to be able to enjoy the game for the small periods of spare time I have to play it in. I work hard in real life, studying for my engineering degree and keeping a part time job etc. I play video games to enjoy myself, not to monotonously grind away for some virtual cash and stats that have no benefit to myself in the real world.

Edited by The House Chef
  • Like 2

Here is all the money I glitched

empty.jpg

I've made $1.8 million so far by myself. So I don't see any reason to glitch money and risk myself to get it removed or even get a ban

The current money glitches are too time consuming for me to attempt yet.

Ya ya irony and whatnot.

Crap, I've been forgetting to glitch a bunch of virtual crap to get a sense of superiority over others...

...I'm terribly jealous of all your glitched money when I be sitting on only 10mil legit.

Damn you and your virtual wealth, power, and superiority.

:blink:... :yawn:... :facedesk:

Bad bitches only, Ain't no mediocre, Don’t want no mediocre, I won’t hit no mediocre...

You a bad bitch, Stunting on the mediocre, All over the mediocre, Stunting on the mediocre...

7 bitches with me and ain't none of them mediocre,

From they head to they toes they so far from mediocre.