GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Has anybody had the cargo bob removed?

TheGoodSgtScooter

TheGoodSgtScooter

I saw a post a few days ago on R* support mentioning that the cargobob was removed. I've got mine from pegasus, is anyone actually missing one?

Still have mine. Am I the only one who finds it to be a pretty asinine "event"? It'd be like a contest with the Buffalo MK 2. Something you're not supposed to have + official contest with it. Granted it's more than possible to come across Cargobobs in FR but sometimes it's just more trouble than it's worth.

Still have mine. Am I the only one who finds it to be a pretty asinine "event"? It'd be like a contest with the Buffalo MK 2. Something you're not supposed to have + official contest with it. Granted it's more than possible to come across Cargobobs in FR but sometimes it's just more trouble than it's worth.

Well, you can find Cargobobs around, it's not even that hard, anymore, sooooooo~

Soran Is On

the day they remove that is the day i put the game down. I've had an open support ticket since October for allowing the purchase of it. That has since gone missing. They took my illigitimate hotknife and thats ok...

But the Cargobob master race will not be extinguished!

PoeticWhisper

I remember them stating in an article that they won't be removing glitches if they don't have any negative impact on the game. I see no harm in owning a Cargo Bob, especially considering how easy they are to find in the first place.

UnbrokenChainz

Used mine last night. Probably one of the Pegasus vehicles I use the most!

• Like 3

CarimboHanky

i still have mine...

if they remove it, it wont bother me that much, i rarely use it anyway.

maybeanotherone

still there on both characters.

only trully usefull as backup for cargobob specific missions.

but i like having it, still remember when you needed to find a lvl 20 to spawn one.

The_Mossberg500

I remember them stating in an article that they won't be removing glitches if they don't have any negative impact on the game. I see no harm in owning a Cargo Bob, especially considering how easy they are to find in the first place.

Would you mind posting that article please?

maybeanotherone

R* newswire about the bussiness update i think, or the spring updates, it's in one of those.

Do you even read R* official statements bro?

Edited by maybeanotherone

^^^^^ Yeah, they said that in a newswire post ^^^^^

I'm sorry but this is just too funny. People can't even do the easy workaround to buy the cargobob any more and then they put this snapmatic contest up. That's a nice big slap in the face for legit players.

OT:Nope, mine's still there

TheGoodSgtScooter

i lost mine and all my pegasus vehicles with it

Did you do the get everything for free glitch?

i lost mine and all my pegasus vehicles with it

Did you do the get everything for free glitch?

no this happened with 1.11

i bought all mine legitimately

rockstar support is incompetent and have closed 2 of my tickets and my third submitted has been ignored

thinking about buying one again

isnt it possible just to type the sp URL in the mp search bar?

I still have mine on both characters, ^^^ and no I don't believe it's possible to change the url on the Warstock website to buy it anymore.

damn :( if someone could pm the lag switch way that would be appreciated
already have one installed just need the method :D

still there on both characters.

only trully usefull as backup for cargobob specific missions.

but i like having it, still remember when you needed to find a lvl 20 to spawn one.

It doesn't even work for missions. You have to steal one. Maybe it works if the stolen one is destroyed but getting in a purchased cargobob does not trigger the next phase, it still says steal a cargobob even though you are in one, lol