GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How Many Community Plays Do You Have?

Man-Django

I've got 0 with one published land race! Yay!

Well, I've only published it and then not really done anything with it for two weeks, I should probably get to creating more and somehow raising awareness.

Are deathmatches more popular than races or what?

Silver_Wolf

I will update this with my full stats when I get online tonight but I

have published 16 races and 2 deathmatches, 1 capture and from my memory

I have had 61 plays of my content.

My number is so low because I have only ever played them with my friends,

never sent out invites to my own stuff.

According to the site...(which I don't trust)

Deathmatches Published 30

Races Published 156

Captures Published 3

Community plays of your published content 2,641

Thumbs up for your published content 24,919

Edited by LuapYllier

Published stats corrected due to SC counting re-publishing existing content as new

Deathmatches published: 0

Races Published: 7

Captures Published: 2

Community Plays: 258

Community thumbs up: 188

iz5LICs.gif

Deathmatches published: 24

Races published: 22

Captures Published: 10

Community plays: 490

Communyty thumbs up: 18,208

PS: And I leave another stat that has astonished me: Farthest free-fall survived 4011,81 feet (1222 m)

Around 16 000 Community plays from 92 published jobs

Edited by PlamenVT

The most views is the one that R* verified a while back, but on my published content 203 likes on one of my races.

Man-Django

Yeah guys good stuff. We all know the thumbs-ups were bothced unless you've just recently started making content(got fixed but only for new creators). The total plays amount is now fixed for everyone thou. To answer the question of how to get your content more out there, simply get your mates to join then turn on auto-invite and keep matchmaking set to open(reset the timer by switching this on/off until your happy with the amount of people joined). Also I kick any loudmouth kids/assholes or noisey mics in the lobby cause I also know myself how big an effect this plays on peoples enjoyment and it's near impossible to do it once the jobs started. Races were the worst for it cause unlike DMs you've not got a spare 10secs to even mute the pricks unless you like coming last, Always kick em. Apart from that there's not else much you can do except ask for feedback from people who liked and also folk who disliked it. You can ask people to bookmark it by hitting L1/LB but I stopped doing this ages ago cause my content speaks for itself now, plus I don't wanna sound like some damn youtuber. Also I prefer playing/creating CQC Forced+Pickup TDMs. The guns placed make or break DMs for me and even if you do wanna make it owned it can always be bookmarked and ran with forced. Mines are ran mostly with pistols n shotguns(pump/sawn-off) and when it gets filled with a bunch of good shooters (crew/mates) they all like it and the noobs who joined usally dislike it and blame the guns, I don't care about it thou. Me and my mates know it's good so that's enough. My most popular DM is called NUKETOWN and has heavy weapons(hate it) even on forced+pickups, with an a very intriguing name which leads me to believe is the reason it's so popular. Shame cause Forced+Pickups FTW.

Silver_Wolf

Thanks for your tips, are we sure the stats are fixed because I seem to be having plays since

I listed my content on this forum but my likes/playes etc don't seem to be updating.

I am planning to do a bit of inviting to my created content over the weekend given the current

double payouts to see if the issue sorts itself out.

@TheMcKeever - does Nuketown bare any resemblance to the Call of Duty map of the same name? I can certainly imagine a few COD fans flocking to it based on the name alone. And such things are important IMO. For example, names like "Bill's Third DM" or "My First Race" doesn't exactly strike as particularly interesting content to play.

iz5LICs.gif

LuapYllier

I just resigned myself to not caring about these stats at all a few months ago. Everyone in the lobby can down vote it and I probably wouldn't even notice lol.

Man-Django

@TheMcKeever - does Nuketown bare any resemblance to the Call of Duty map of the same name? I can certainly imagine a few COD fans flocking to it based on the name alone. And such things are important IMO. For example, names like "Bill's Third DM" or "My First Race" doesn't exactly strike as particularly interesting content to play.

Yes it sure does, if you check the link in my sig, you can see I've made three renditions of the famous nuketown. I did however put cars on the roof for uniqueness/cover, this carried over to the other two I made. "NUKETOWN 2015" the 2nd version I made is way better(access to all surrounding roofs, better layout + gas tanks next to cars on some roofs just for a laugh). Dare I say the "1920 MOB" one is my 3rd version and favorite purely cause the simple guns - combat pistol, sawn-offs, few uzi's, grenades and afew molotovs and the Roosevelts and props are well placed, defo my fav version cause of that but also the randoms who join seem to give it better feedback than all my other pistol orientated DMs. Must be what you said. Trust me put NUKETOWN in the title of a DM and you'll have no problems filling up lobbys.

Man-Django

I just resigned myself to not caring about these stats at all a few months ago. Everyone in the lobby can down vote it and I probably wouldn't even notice lol.

True, as I've already mentioned my most popular job is also my least favourite DM I've made. I just wanted to see who else's jobs were out there. Wish the next job screen could be set to see the hosts and friends other popular/new jobs.

LuapYllier

I have been saying since the creator came out that the vote screen should be altered.

There are 6 job slots.

2 should be Rockstar jobs that match the type of job you just ran.

2 should be Rockstar jobs that are different types to the one you just ran...and different from each other.

1 should be Rockstar Verified job of the same type you ran.

1 should be Host creation of any type. If host has not created than random Verified job.

For instance if I run a Rockstar land race the vote screen would be something like...

R land race

R land race

R death match

R survival

V land race

My UGC

• Like 3

Man-Django

Yep, sure would be sweet. Makes sense to do so. Would let people see there is always new content available.

I will admit to, with the large focus on user created content by Rockstar, being mystified as to why one of the voting screen options is not tailored to display it.

iz5LICs.gif

Man-Django

It seems to be the type of thing that is likely to be added in an update when they can't be bothered making anymore jobs themselves.

I've around 164.000 community plays. I primarily make DM's and only on PS3.

ArcadeWilliamz

Here's the top 3 most played out of my content.

Cops And Crooks 115

Flight Delay 106

Death Race 66

I've around 164.000 community plays. I primarily make DM's and only on PS3.

Hell that's alot, well done. Hope you don't mind me linking your jobs: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/nruhdal/games/gtav/jobsNo problem. And thanks, was quite surprised myself when I looked it up on SC a few days ago as I haven't really been playing GTA for months (busy with life outside Los Santos right now). All about building a fan-base and making quality content, then people will keep playing your content :)

I only have 7 community play on the things I have created. (The ones in my signature space)

spooner7197

I'm sitting with 9,680 on 40 jobs. - http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/themckeever/games/gtav/jobs

Time spent in the Creator = 2d 7h 41m 4s

P.S. - 30 of the jobs are DMs

Ah so your the guy that made the Nuketown Deathmatch. Really good map mate, and i still enjoyed it even though I got slaughtered. I recently made my first Deathmatch 'A bitter pill to swallow' http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/E0pz-UkcVEe81KkJ_RojKg?platformId=null feel free to try it out if you like, would be nice to get some feedback about spawn points, amount of players, weapons etc. you seem to have some form with creating Deathmatches. Also on the subject of Deathmatches does anyone else find that if they set the default option as 'owned and pick up's' when creating a deathmatch that once you have published it and go to host it that the option always says 'forced and pick ups' automatically? or am I experiencing a glitch?

P.S sorry that went off topic

Man-Django

^^ My 1st version of Nuketowns the 2nd most popular version on the Social Club PS3 jobs. Haven't noticed the glitch you speak of but I always run my DMs with forced+pickups anyways. You should be making them with fair forced weapons and fair pickups for all. Also I make if you make it with 4 teams starting points when you host it it's always defaults to 2 teams, but adding the extra teams start points gives you the option to launch it with up to 4 teams instead of 2. Which is good if you make a map that suits more teams, more teams more targets.