gameplay problem

sameer0578

i have installed gta 4 , and created account in windows live and social club but when i open the game and i click on play--> music and characters are been showed for longer time , and the game is not opening , music stops after sometime but characters are repeating again and again plz help.... :(

system conf.

wind 8.1

1gb raedon graphic card HD 8670M + 1 gb internal

buddy sry actually i am unable to find this vsync actually plz guide me....wud be really thankful to u :)

Start the game. Go to Settings/Options > Graphics and turn off VSync from here.

buddy thnks a lot u are a savior game is running cool love u....thnx again just a lil more help

Graphics option

Video mode: 800x600 (40hz)

aspect ratio:auto

reflection resol/ -off

water quality : low

shadow quality:off

Resource usage: 202/27 MB warning:your graphics settings are near,or exceed the suggested resource limits for your system.

it is recommended tht you reduce your graphics settiings in order to run game optimally...

plz solve....

That's because your game is not detecting your graphics card. The first thing you can try is to go into Control Panel > Power Options and ensure that you're not using the Power Saver mode. Choose High Performance and see if it makes a difference.

If the game still doesn't detect your graphics card, go into your BIOS and check if there's an option to turn off the integrated video card.