New "Jobs and Missions" on High Life DLC

TheBabyOrganGrinder

TheBabyOrganGrinder

do you guys think they will be actual co-operative missions like the contact missions or just the usual TDM,Races,Parachuting,etc.

I hope so, I dont know if I can play anymore if they don;t add some new missions.

Relative007

Well, R* particular wording is a slew (= a lot) of Jobs so this is a promising start. IMO, less multiple property ownership, this has the POTENTIAL to be the best part of the High Life Update (Already have good cars and guns to use and high end clothes to wear).

If you go through the Pause Menu in Online and go to Jobs, it obviously covers everything from co-operative Missions to Races, Deathmatches etc so it is likely R* would release new Jobs across the existing options.

Given the existence of the Race, Deathmatch and Capture creators, I would hope this means a decent fraction of these Jobs are oriented towards higher ranked players (Opens at above Rank 80 +) and are co-operative missions in nature.

IMO this part of the update would be completely pointless and a failure given the creator is available if this was not the case.

I'd love some new high level contact missions as I don't think any have been added since launch, only races, DM's and the like. It would be nice to see something hinting at progression to business ownership and some of the other rumored upcoming features like Lester spying on players, racing for pinks and Dom fighting sharks(?).

Hope so. They need to add new jobs all the way from lvl 5 to level 120. Maybe 8 new jobs in the 1-80 range and 22 new jobs in the 80+ range.

• Like 1

Red Lynx 23

New Jobs, and hopefully new contacts. For example, meeting Jimmy de Santa and doing some drug muling missions for him, or bully some internet trolls. That and meet Franklin, who'll steal you from Lamar and send you on some new missions similiar to Lamar's.

New Jobs, and hopefully new contacts. For example, meeting Jimmy de Santa and doing some drug muling missions for him, or bully some internet trolls. That and meet Franklin, who'll steal you from Lamar and send you on some new missions similiar to Lamar's.

I like the idea of new contacts, but I don't know if Frankling would be a good contact, considering he's supposed to be trying to get out of the thug life, and this is also before he's moved onto more organised crime. Jimmy would work though, as would people like Steve Haines, Devin Weston, Patrick McReary, etc.