My moment, just because I HAVE too RIP my love

GTA-Addicted

GTA-Addicted

Sorry to put this here but I just have to write it off

Today the love of my life passed away, at 36, while I was at work

So I wasn't there for her :(

She was feeling ill the last couple of days, we've called the doctor and they thought it was stomage flu.

The police came to inform me 6 hours ago at my work, it's just past halve 5 in the morning over here.

Staying at someone I know from work, have no real friends around here, came living here a few years ago. My fam and closest friends are living 250km away from me

I can't sleep.. am still in shock, can't believe this is happening :( why????

I will praise her character which is also showing in my sig at the moment :(

I love you Marloes, I miss you... I don't understand why you had to leave so soon. 1978-2014

Live is too short kids, praise the things you have and the people you share it with

Move lock or what ever... But I really I just had to write

Hopefully I can catch some sleep now :(

Damn man. Rip to her. Atleast she died loving you and knowing you loved her. Stay strong homie :/

Edited by SonofLosSantos
  • Like 4

Is this The Guy?

Damn, may she rest in peace man. So sorry for your loss.

Fail_At_GTA

That's a shame to hear man. I hope your friends stand close by you during this time, you'll definitely need the support. As much pain as you must feel right now, try to stay positive.

RussianCommie

Sorry for your loss friend :(. The important thing is that she knew that you loved her as you know that she loved you. May she rest in peace. Stay strong and keep your head up.

Edited by GTAVArtem013

5eIYidF.gif

I was coming to write a sarcastic comment thinking it was a game-related thing.

I'm so sorry for your lost, man. I hope and pray you can somehow overcome this. RIP and may God receive her with open arms.

matajuegos01

I'm very sorry for your loss, buddy. But you got to have in mind that wherever she is now, it's a better place. May God bless her soul.

• Like 1

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

I've lost 5 people this year starting with my grandfather on January 3rd. It sucks, but we have to stay strong. Sorry to hear about your lost. May she R.I.P..

TF Bumblebee03

I'm sorry for your loss man, too bad the moderators will come in and lock this topic because it got "off topic"

I'm sorry for your loss. I know what that's like all too well.

Take comfort in knowing she's in a place better than anything we can imagine, now. A beautiful world.

And someday you'll see her again.

GTA-Addicted

Thank you all for your kind comments, tried to lay down but can't think clear.. Everything is buzzing and keep grabbing my phone.

Yes, 36 is waaay too soon, the things I want to write down right now would be censored from a/z, so I don't go there but

WTF

I'm sorry to hear that. I truly am. I wish you the best in your life and on the road to recovering from this tragedy.

Live In Eternal Paradise and Rest In Peace to them.

Sorry for your loss. Many people have been there in the same position you're in, but you just have to stay strong. 36 is a very young age but the good die young don't they? Atleast know that she's in a much better place.

If you ever need someone to talk to there's people who would love to have a chat, including I.

May the love of your life rest in peace.

Edited by VersaceInc

I thought this was something GTA related, but when I read that it IRL my heart dropped.

RIP to her. God bless.

xxJ0n4Th0Nxx

Im so sorry for your loss.. Keep your head up, be strong and embrace the good memories. May she rest in peace.

Quinn_flower

That's sad sorry for your lost.

I'm very very sorry. My deepest sympathy and sincere condolences to you, I wish you all the strength in this difficult time.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

That's awful. So sorry dude, I know it's easier said then done but be strong. Think about all the good times you had together. She will always be with you in your heart.

I know how much losing someone you love sucks. My father passed at around the same age, such an unfortunate situation.

Stay strong dude, I'm so sorry for your loss. Probably not much from a random forum poster but if you ever need to chat don't hesitate to pm me.

RIP