GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

R*'s ploy is going to bite them in the butt

fish61324

By now everyone knows that the purpose of R* releasing content over time through patches is to keep as many used games off the market as possible. And by now, everyone knows that R* is taking so long to release heists to keep as many used games off the market as possible (I know that was kind of redundant).

BUT that strategy is going to bite them in the butt. Once heists come out, and people play them and get bored with them (most likely VERY FAST... like within 1 afternoon fast)... they will be selling their copies. Heists will have just come out and people will be buying used copies like crazy.

A lot of people have hung onto their copy of GTA V just to wait for heists. I haven't played GTA V since March 22nd (I looked at trophy update, that's how I know the exact date). I'm just sitting around waiting for hesits. Actually, for the next update.

But that's what I've done the last few months. I sit around not playing GTA V.... then a patch is realsed. I get on, buy the new stuff... play the game for literally 1 afternoon, get bored... then wait for weeks (while not playing the game) for the next update.

The difference this time is that once heists are released, I'm done.

btw, I won't be coming back to read any replies and I delete all personal messages without reading them. So you can have the comfort on KNOWING that I will NEVER read anything you EVER write to me.

Ai®a©ob®a

I don't think a lot of people sold their copies of GTA, I think the majority like myself have just moved onto difference games and still play GTA every once in a while.

But i believe that that minority that really did sell their copies i doubt many of them will rush back to the store to buy the game JUST for the heist because after it's all said and done the game will still be as "boring" as it was when they sold it especially after you've played the Heist a couple of times.

In fact a lot of people are saying that regardless of when the heist are release they'll still be playing another game many referenced "Watch Dogs" as their point in their comment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the point of making a thread on something and saying you won't come back to read responses?

The point of making threads is to get responses and replies from others on what they think about your opinon or whatever the thread is about so making a thread and saying your not going to read it is just a waste of space.

Are you afraid of what the responses might be so you don't want to come back and read them afraid of getting your feelings hurt or something or do you just think your better than everybody else and whoever responds are just lowly to you?

Most or your threads and replies to others are mostly you being an ass to everybody so what's the point of posting if you can't be a decent person and have a conversation with those who reply to your threads?

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

btw, I won't be coming back to read any replies and I delete all personal messages without reading them. So you can have the comfort on KNOWING that I will NEVER read anything you EVER write to me.

Somebody who finishes a post with a statement like that just HAS to be far too much of an egotist not to read any responses to their post.

I call BS on your statement ;)

Edited by Silky

Themonsterhunter

It seems like a waste of time holding onto your game for a single addition that will be coming eventually. If people are waiting for heists to decide whether or not they get rid of their GTA V copy I would advise them to just get rid of it. If it's to the point that you rely on one addition to make the game worth playing it probably isn't worth keeping anymore.

Edited by Themonsterhunter
  • Like 1

I don't know about you but i'm still playing GTA San Andreas.

And if it were like that, isn't GTAV the game with the most free DLCs?

• Like 2

I'm not even excited for heists. People are going to sell their copy of GTA just because they were let down by heist missions? Lol

O rly?

LvmjO64.jpg

Then why are you still here?

Go away and take your stupid conspiracy theories with you. Didn't you say you were done with the game the last time you posted a glass of whine like this? Good grief.

• Like 6

Hmm i don't know wheaten to say you might be correct or not...

I'll re-edit this after i figure out my answer

If you don't know an answer right now, why fill up the thread with this? Why not just not reply and reply when you do know the answer? In my eyes, this is kind-of spam. It's not really contributing at all, in all honestly.

And to the OP,

Why bother making a thread and not coming back to reply?

What's the use in even making an account on a discussion forum if you're not going to discuss anything in your own created topic? What's the point? I'm kind-of curious now.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Im sorry, but if you find GTA Online boring, you need more creativity, and friends probably.

I can spend hours at a time with friends, doing stupid sh*t before we get bored. Then when we do, by the next day, we'll spend hours doing something else stupid.

A Parked Car

I'm just sitting around waiting for hesits. Actually, for the next update.

But that's what I've done the last few months. I sit around not playing GTA V.... then a patch is realsed. I get on, buy the new stuff... play the game for literally 1 afternoon, get bored... then wait for weeks (while not playing the game) for the next update.

You really need to find something else to do, sitting in a chair staring at a wall every day is just sad. Go get a job, find a hobby or even play another game at least.

Not sure how it would bite R* in the bum,people have paid for the game already. If they sell it someone else will take their place. I doubt R* are too worried about it and as you won't be reading these comments you'll never know how sorely you will be missed.

Miss Malevolent

This person thinks so highly of themselves that they believe that how they play the game is how everyone plays the game.

To the point of delusion...since their fragile ego couldn't stand disagreement so much so they petulantly stated they'll read no dissenting opinions.

What color is the sky in your world?

Oh wait, that's right. You won't see this. I'll just go back over to the peasant's corner.

*eyeroll*

Oh yeah, I gotta go sell my game because my mom didn't give me my allowance this week because I got in trouble. Not.

that's a lot of text to simply say "I'm bored with GTA"

did you make this post hoping someone would agree with you and you wouldn't feel so alone?

without any of the "DLC" I'd still be playing as much as I am. anything added to this game is a bonus. if I like what's added, it's a double bonus.

stating that you won't be back to read/reply to anything is a super weak move. since you're not reading this I can express my undying love for you. I can tell you that I swam in your garbage just to feel close to you. I'm getting a little tired of watching you sleep, so tonight I'm gonna wake you up.

I won't be using my hands or feet.

Just ignore this thread. Seriously. We all know he's going to read the replies anyway...let's not give him the satisfaction. And the next time he posts his inept opinion, just go right over it to more productive conversation. This is a waste of time.

• Like 1

By now everyone knows...

Sorry, but you are not the spokesperson for "everyone." Speak for yourself, and when you do, please provide factual evidence to back up your claims.

Your post is just a jaded opinion over a digital entertainment product, which in my opinion, is pretty darned sad.

• Like 1

This has to be the less-f*cks-given OP I've ever seen. I've seen people make threads that ASSURE them a lock or a temp/perma ban but those don't compare to someone that makes a somewhat good topic and then says, "Post anything you want, I won't read them". Holy crap, you've won my heart over. I am aroused by your "don't care" attitude. I am dripping a lake here...and I'm a dude!

Well my Xbox LIVE Gold ran out (meaning I can't play online) on the 4/20 and don't have money to buy a new Gold card. I also know if I buy a month of Gold (or the usual 3 month as I used to do...but before that it was a 12 month as Xbox 360 friends were everywhere but now everyone has jobs and no time to game), I won't play with friends. In my last moments of online, I played with randoms only. I went in the Find A Meetup section of the forum and went to 2-3 car meets. That's about all my online activity. I went in public lobbies which I never did when I had friends around. It was invite-only. Also, I'm in freeaim! I was auto-aim all the way before. I used to freeaim in GTA IV, autoaim in RDR and now back to freeaim. That's how much time I got on my hands; I re-learned how to play freeaim.

If I could take a picture of myself, honestly, I'm currently playing Need For Speed:Underground 2 on the PS2. Really. I brought out my old PS2 so I could finish that game, that's how bored of GTA V I am. I love R* and consider myself a R* fanboy. I have all their games (except the older GTA's from 1 to 3 and the portable ones) and love them all but GTA V is boring. It sucks for me to say that because R* are so amazing but I don't feel like playing GTA V. When heists come out, I'm expecting them to last 10 minutes and give a payout of $40,000-$80,000 which is worth it considering I'm super broke. When I do a few heists to get all the stuff I want...well, it's back to where I am now. There's no point in GTA V freeroam. You get money to upgrade things to either avoid people better or kill people better. That's it. Minecraft is a good example: you start Minecraft, explore, build, survive, hang out with friends, do crazy creations, do neat little tricks and then your half-finished Princess Peach castle from Mario 64 is collecting dust when you thought you could finish it but gave that up to play other games, return to it once and feel like you don't want to build things and just give that up.

What is gaming? What is the point of it? If the game doesn't give me an objective that is appealing to me, chances are I won't do it. If R* doesn't give us objectives to get all this money for, chances are I won't bother getting said money.

Sorry for the long post. I'm really bored.

Yeah this isn't going anywhere fast.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise