Access To Vehicles (TITAN) Ect.

LuigiMancini

LuigiMancini

I think it would be awsome if the pilot or driver of vehicles had little things to press that triggured things like in the titan and cargobob say press left on d pad and that will drop the back doors and things like that and for cars they should have the ability to have a view like real life looking at the wheel and have the ability to use the mirrors to indicate and roll the window down, all these little things would make the game more intresting and realistic, what do you all think?

Before you judge on spelling,grammer ect. dont do it, dont waste your time if you care about that stuff please go do some extra English homework

Thank you

P.s Ever want to do a meet or mission or general free mode fun add me on xbox GT: Luigi Mancini

Alanbeales1

I think it would be awsome if the pilot or driver of vehicles had little things to press that triggured things like in the titan and cargobob say press left on d pad and that will drop the back doors and things like that and for cars they should have the ability to have a view like real life looking at the wheel and have the ability to use the mirrors to indicate and roll the window down, all these little things would make the game more intresting and realistic, what do you all think?

Before you judge on spelling,grammer ect. dont do it, dont waste your time if you care about that stuff please go do some extra English homework

Thank you

P.s Ever want to do a meet or mission or general free mode fun add me on xbox GT: Luigi Mancini

already suggested this,the Titan part anyway,but good idea's mate

Edited by Alanbeales1

Thank you

grammar*
  • Like 3

Never go full retard.

Alanbeales1

Thank you

grammar*

I was so tempted to do that

Yes, cargo doors should have an opening mechanic barring the box trucks and 18 wheeler trailers that should open manually from the outside as some sort of do.

utility-truck.jpg

This cherry picker should work. Who wouldn't want to own a mobile sniper tower?

dump.jpgrubble.jpg

These beds should dump.

mixer2.jpg

The spout should move and pump concrete into players' convertibles.

Most importantly...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

These should A) Spawn more often in free roam, this is the only one I have ever seen outside of SP.

B) The gate needs to go down so I can fill it with impounded player cars and go taunt tanks.

• Like 2

Alanbeales1

Yes, cargo doors should have an opening mechanic barring the box trucks and 18 wheeler trailers that should open manually from the outside as some sort of do.

utility-truck.jpg

This cherry picker should work. Who wouldn't want to own a mobile sniper tower?

dump.jpgrubble.jpg

These beds should dump.

mixer2.jpg

The spout should move and pump concrete into players' convertibles.

Most importantly...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

These should A) Spawn more often in free roam, this is the only one I have ever seen outside of SP.

B) The gate needs to go down so I can fill it with impounded player cars and go taunt tanks.

XD Gotcha B*tch

LuigiMancini

Never thought about them other vehicles, it would be great if they added them in aswell especially that cement truck i like the sound of that, blocking of roads and and that would be funny

Thank you

grammar*

I was so tempted to do that I hate people that write "grammer".
  • Like 1

Never go full retard.

I hate people that write "grammer".

MV5BMjEyNjkxODM5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU3

R* needs to bring back the 'ramp' trucks from IV, why on earth would you launch GTA:O without them? (no pun intended)

Edited by Gridl0k