GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

#ThanksCargobob Relevance to High Life DLC release date

InactiveNew

InactiveNew

So at the moment Rockstar are holding a #ThanksCargobob Photo contest in which cargobob and snapmatc fanatics will be sharing their best shots. There is a more dedicated thread by a fellow crew member which was posted earlier today so for all things based solely on the cargobob contest topic please go to this link http://gtaforums.com/topic/703780-the-thankscargobob-snapmatic-photo-contest/.

Now if you go to the newswire http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52237/The-ThanksCargobob-Snapmatic-Photo-Contest and look at this contest event notice when it ends. The contest ends on the 28th of April next week. The question is why?

I believe strongly that this is because The High Life DLC will be released 28/29 next week when this contest finishes and ill explain why.

Over the past two weeks all everyone wants to know or is talking about is this new update and when it will arrive, now I'm almost 100% sure R* had wanted to release it last week on the 22/23 but because of the glitch that enabled everyone to buy everything they decided to delay it a week, the glitch itself was groundbreaking and from R* point of view this was far to damaging hence the almost sudden hot-fix.

The whole point of bringing out TheHighLife update and Heists near each other is so online players have to earn there in game currency to purchase all the new lavish apartments/mansions and other items that come with the long awaited High Life update DLC. The latest glitch where you could get everything free completely undermined that hence why the update hasn't been released.

So to why i think this contest has a part to play in revealing the release date of the new update. Normally any snapmatic contest event is normally pre-scheduled with a update i.e Valentines Massacre and The Business update in this case this is just a sole event and has kind of come out of nowhere in what i feel is just to keep online players happy until next week. Also notice the date this event finishes, it ends on a Tuesday next week. This is the same date alot of people, friends, youtubers, forum members believe it will come out and to be honest i fully expect it to be released next week.

However I'm aware at the moment that R* are not happy with the glitches and other things that have come into the game since the 1.12 update release. Its because of this i feel we are not seeing a release date and if the update dosnt for some reason reach us by next week expect more delays because R* aren't stupid and with heists also coming out they want to get it absolutely right, you cant blame them really!

I want to know your thoughts on this guys because no doubt you have opinions and some will disagree with me that's fine but why? does this contest have anything to do with High Life update being released? are new groundbreaking glitches effecting release dates, are you happy with R* and the work there doing on updated content? and do you believe The High Life update will be released next week shortly before heists being released sometime in May? let me know, some of these questions have a direct impact on the release dates so its always good to read others views :) Thanks Guys

Edited by TheBhoys2011

MysteryCereal

Over the past two weeks all everyone wants to know or is talking about is this new update and when it will arrive, now sources very close to me I'm almost 100% sure R* had wanted to release it last week on the 22/23 but because of the glitch that enabled everyone to buy everything they decided to delay it a week, the glitch itself was groundbreaking and from R* point of view this was far to damaging hence the almost sudden hot-fix.

Sources very close to you huh? Care to elaborate? You've been on this forum long enough to have seen numerous threads with the same sort of "inside" info.

• Like 1

Over the past two weeks all everyone wants to know or is talking about is this new update and when it will arrive, now sources very close to me I'm almost 100% sure R* had wanted to release it last week on the 22/23 but because of the glitch that enabled everyone to buy everything they decided to delay it a week, the glitch itself was groundbreaking and from R* point of view this was far to damaging hence the almost sudden hot-fix.

Sources very close to you huh? Care to elaborate? You've been on this forum long enough to have seen numerous threads with the same sort of "inside" info.

How do you know he hasn't got a friend who hopped on to AnonOps then breached a PR report or whatever.

InactiveNew

All im asking for is opinions not your right arm and no if i wanted to elaborate i would of done so. If no-one has anything decent to say or take there time to leave a respecful comment then please go embark on a new topic that is all

I think I'll just wait until Rockstar says something, instead of trying to figure out what they may be doing.

Biohazard Abyss

I think I'll just wait until Rockstar says something, instead of trying to figure out what they may be doing.

^This

Just be patient, it'll come eventually.

Don't be like this:

• Like 3
klZZFxG.png

Silver_Wolf

I think there is probably a connection with the new Snapmatic photo contest and the

upcoming High Life update though I am not convinced it will come out on the 29th

though I would like it too but being realistic I think it will be the first week

of May.

As for them dealing with glitches I am very happy with their work on this and I am

happy all the content so far has been free.

I do worry a bit what glitches/exploits might occur with the High Life update but

hopefully if there quick fix on the Buy everything free glitch continues it won't

affect the game too much.

MysteryCereal

All im asking for is opinions not your right arm and no if i wanted to elaborate i would of done so. If no-one has anything decent to say or take there time to leave a respecful comment then please go embark on a new topic that is all

No need to get all emotional and try to banish me from your thread. I would assume that you, having a join date from last year, may have read a thread or two on this forum in regards to "secret" info or unknown "sources" when making speculations. Did you just think everyone was going to go..."Ohh he's got sources, that must be true." Again, dont get all butt hurt, I'm just giving my opinion. I, for one, hope the update comes out next week. But most of the same people who would have bet money on their predictions and "sources" about a 4/20 update are the same people who are making predictions for next week. Eventually, someone's crazy theory will have the right date.

Edited by MysteryCereal
  • Like 2

InactiveNew

Inside info is, your wrong

so you no some inside info do you.

When you say inside info what do you mean? inside your arse!

MysteryCereal

What is wrong with some people! your missing one point, im only interested in good peoples opinions i couldnt care less about release date or whether you think im butthurt! stop being a fa**ot man! To be perfectly honest i just wanted to know whether this contest could be a substitute to keep online players happy till the release date of the update because im sure R* had planned to release it last week! did you get that? you are going on about other things which have no relevance to my opening message. Things like when i joined the forum are irrelevant. all you had to answer was NO but you gotta get all emotional because you think im getting emotional sounds like you need to get out more!!!

Whats with the name calling and misplaced anger? You made it very clear in your first post "I want to know your thoughts on this guys because no doubt you have opinions and some will disagree with me that's fine but why?" Well, I disagreed that you have inside sources. You, in turn, got all angry, went after people who disagreed with you. It's pretty obvious it took you all night to write that long post, and I'm sure you wish your thread was more of a success so far. Are you gonna call everyone who disagrees with you a fa**ot? Does that make you feel all tough on the inside. Haha. Keep your head up kid.

Edited by MysteryCereal
  • Like 5

Rockstar would of announced it a few days before if they were going to release it on the 22nd.

The Rockstar Support team are always saying keep an on the Newswire.

If anything, this contest just shows that High Life won't be released until May.

InactiveNew

Rockstar would of announced it a few days before if they were going to release it on the 22nd.

The Rockstar Support team are always saying keep an on the Newswire.

If anything, this contest just shows that High Life won't be released until May.

Finally a decent comment and to be fair you may have a solid point so thanks for this!

The_B1u3_Jay

If anything, the most we will get on the 28th is a release date for the high life update. tbh, i couldn't care less about some stupid snapmatic contest.

InactiveNew

I think there is probably a connection with the new Snapmatic photo contest and the

upcoming High Life update though I am not convinced it will come out on the 29th

though I would like it too but being realistic I think it will be the first week

of May.

As for them dealing with glitches I am very happy with their work on this and I am

happy all the content so far has been free.

I do worry a bit what glitches/exploits might occur with the High Life update but

hopefully if there quick fix on the Buy everything free glitch continues it won't

affect the game too much.

Thanks for your comment i did run a similar thread a while back on a crew twitter page and a few members then said they would expect the update no earlier than May. May seems to keep popping up. I share your thoughts about exploits etc because the high life update and heists are all to do with cash and these exploits completely ruin gamers expedience and GTA online if there still there after 1.13. Im glad you see there also may be a connection to the recent contest as this was why i posted this topic.

If your right and they do release in May i hope its the 16th on my birthday :)

Edited by TheBhoys2011

CrysisAverted

Im betting on the DLC being released this

Spring

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111
  • Like 2

Firstly it's 'Know' not 'No'

Your theory is just conjecture, and I have noticed that you removed the 'My sources' bollocks from your OP. So for that reason your entire post is just bullsh*t.

• Like 5

InactiveNew

What is wrong with some people! your missing one point, im only interested in good peoples opinions i couldnt care less about release date or whether you think im butthurt! stop being a fa**ot man! To be perfectly honest i just wanted to know whether this contest could be a substitute to keep online players happy till the release date of the update because im sure R* had planned to release it last week! did you get that? you are going on about other things which have no relevance to my opening message. Things like when i joined the forum are irrelevant. all you had to answer was NO but you gotta get all emotional because you think im getting emotional sounds like you need to get out more!!!

Whats with the name calling and misplaced anger? You made it very clear in your first post "I want to know your thoughts on this guys because no doubt you have opinions and some will disagree with me that's fine but why?" Well, I disagreed that you have inside sources. You, in turn, got all angry, went after people who disagreed with you. It's pretty obvious it took you all night to write that long post, and I'm sure you wish your thread was more of a success so far. Are you gonna call everyone who disagrees with you a fa**ot? Does that make you feel all tough on the inside. Haha. Keep your head up kid.

This is not about successful posts i couldnt give a monkeys about the forum or having a hot topic really! i let my talking do all the action in game online not on forums and i am a success online by the way screw the forum!!!

InactiveNew

Your theory is just conjecture, and I have noticed that you removed the 'My sources' bollocks from your OP. So for that reason your entire post is just bullsh*t.

Relax its just a forum you can get through this and out of your arse ;)

I couldn't be reading the ridiculously long first post.

Judging from the contest end date (28th), the next DLC will probably be that friday or the week after. Why? Cause they'll have no decent excuses for not releasing it then. This contest essentially buys them a little time between the packs (they can tell we're restless). Either way, while we can speculate, there's not much to really say about it and there wont be until they say "High Life: Coming May 2nd"

If R* don't announce it today then it wont be next week.

They always announce big DLCs the Thursday before it releases on the Tuesday

• Like 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again, glitches have no bearing whatsoever on DLC being released or not unless Rockstar are only run by 5 guys in an office. I want the new content, have to say I'm getting a bit fed up waiting for it.

• Like 1

Lord_Smasherton

You don't have inside sources, you have crew members engagin in blind speculation.

That's the problem with using the Thesaurus to sound articulate, it can't help you with context.

Now I'm off to initiate a new topic......

• Like 4

Relax its just a forum you can get through this and out of your arse ;)

Again with the arse ? bit obsessed with arses there la. Time to tell mommy your coming out I think.

obviously the patch will be out on friday because you have to be living the "high" life to get pics of a chopper flying high in the air duh

• Like 1

Special Agent 25

Ever since last week when it wasn't released or a release date.. i've always said 29th, why?

1. It's a Tuesday, R* love they're Tuesday's

2. Both Beach Bum and the Business Update (the other Big Updates) were released on a tuesday.

3. It's the anniversary of GTA IV's release

4. May is the mid point of spring, when heist's will more than likely be released, would make sense to release 2-3 weeks before, giving players enough time to earn enough and get used to the new pads/cars/gun

Edited by L5B4LIF3
  • Like 3