GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

FOR ANYONE AT THE DAWHEELO CAR MEET UP (PHOTOSHOOT/DRAG RACES) + Anyon

Croatian Corey

Croatian Corey

Myself (Croatian Corey), K2 x Blazer and DaWheelo are all intending to regularly host future car meets.

All of us have a few ideas, we've so far had Wheelo's good photo spots, Blazer's created drag race and also spontaneous drag racing organised by myself at Trevor's Airstrip.

We've got a few good photos that Wheeler and another lovely gentleman (sorry I can't remember your GT bro) that will be posted below...

Anyone who likes what they see and what's to be involved please get commenting below and we will try take all your ideas into consideration and start conducting some seriously good car meets in future.

All responses are extremely appreciated and welcomed!

heavily into the car meet scene. send me an invite when you guys got an event going on

gt: Velnyx

Croatian Corey

At the moment xbox but if you'd like to start talking ps3 here too that'd be great cos I know a lot of ps players are feeling left out in this scene at the moment.

Seems the most entertaining players are on xbox ay ;D

rustlervxl21

It was a good time. Let me see some pics. The organized drag race was fun. Blazer definitely was the most experienced person there as far as communication goes. Very well spoken and able to organize. Thumbs up. Will attend future events

QuackinAColdOne

Here are some of the pictures I took:

Drag Racing

2d93fvm.jpg

2zxq9mr.jpg

2mx0bah.jpg

With the help of a Sandking :)

10ynmts.jpg

Tell me that's not beautiful

210mwjq.jpg

Willy Wonka and his Golden Ticket

t9i6vp.jpg

This lovely spot

1z6uptw.jpg

28hgd93.jpg

Freddy1Krueger

Great pictures put why have they all got guns out at a car meet/cruise

QuackinAColdOne

Lol its not like guns are illegal let mr. President

Great pics man. Need to organize another very soon

Yes, check the original post. There's one tomorrow.

Security, not everyone is a good egg.

Croatian Corey

Occasionally a few bad sports manage to sneak in and ruin things so if a few of us are loaded up trouble makers so get bored/annoyed and decide to leave.

Obviously the idea is everyone should be in passive mode

Croatian Corey

We will be hosting a lot of future meets, with a few new activities were thinking of trying. Add either myself, Beagle or Wheelo (you'll find all our GTs on the forum) and we will get anyone who wants to attend attending. It is first come first serve though I'm afraid guys so you gotta get on the lists quickly! We will post pictures tonight of what goes on in this meet and next meet hopefully all you guys will be able to get a place :)

Freddy1Krueger

Sorry I had to leave when I found out a Chrome Carbonizarre won best car

Wow a Chrome Carbonizarre won best car. Hate to think what the other cars were like if that won best car. Its the easiest paint job to do all you have to do is buy it. Its not like it was matte and pearl finish which takes a few steps to do

QuackinAColdOne

Sorry I had to leave when I found out a Chrome Carbonizarre won best car

Wow a Chrome Carbonizarre won best car. Hate to think what the other cars were like if that won best car. Its the easiest paint job to do all you have to do is buy it. Its not like it was matte and pearl finish which takes a few steps to do

Trust me there were better cars. Teagle's Picador, some others too. I myself had a bleach brown (I think) Tornado which I proudly parked next to Teagle.

Freddy1Krueger

Oh right, who picks the best car. Only been to a couple of cruises/meets and they didn't have a best car competition in them

What would YOU guys like to do in the next meet? Let us know in the comments!