Ursula vs. Catalina

Alvarez

Just a random thought... Which woman, in your opinion, is more crazier? Not necessary danger potential to the society, but rather have a more extravagant form of psychopathology/less cups in the board/bigger phase shift/more slid roof?

Also, add Denise in the ring if you're feeling fancy.

Edited by Alvarez

Detective Phelps

You should've added a poll. :p

OT: Definitely Catalina, IMO.

Ursula is kind of more human being imo. She looks innocent =P

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

Cutter De Blanc

They are two different types of crazy.

Catalina doesn't eat soil though, so I think Ursula is a bit crazier.

FromBrnoCity

As a girl, I'm saying more crazier is Ursula, and more sexy and pretty is Ursula too to me.

But anyway, the only female character in GTA gaming I like Ashley.In both games GTAIV, and GTAV.

Edited by FromBrnoCity

Ursula is Dahmer creepy. She's more likely to sing quietly to herself with a smile as she's dismembering a live person.

Catalina is a rageaholic. She's more likely to suddenly kick the crap out of someone then riddle them with 500 bullets.

Both would be confused if someone asked them why.

But anyway, the only female character in GTA gaming I like Ashley.In both games GTAIV, and GTAV.

This is nice.

But anyway, i like Chili con Carne and warm sunny rain.

As for who the crazier is, i go for Catalina, who is actually a female Trevor on hormones.

AceThaCreator

I dont think most people can top the craziness of catalina in any gta which the only exceptions being tommy and trevor.

I think Ursula is crazier.Catalina is just extremely violent,similar to Trevor,but Ursula has almost completely lost her mind,she talks about eating drywall and poisoning birds,she sometimes calls herself Johnny(maybe has multiple personalities),and she has possibly also killed people(her mother and some person who picked her up last time she was hiking).Other crazy girls in GTA are Mary Ann(the sporty girl from stranger and freaks missions)and Margot(ex girlfriend of Luis Lopez),but not as crazy or dangerous as Ursula and Catalina.

Mary Ann seems to have rather developed complexes towards men. She isn't even a misandrist like Denise. But you're right, she and Margot aren't as dangerous as Catalina and Ursula.

Wait...

Who the fuk is ursula?

Just a nice hitchhiker girl who tells you stories while you drive her home. Pretty good looking, too.
  • Like 1

FromBrnoCity

This is nice.

But anyway, i like Chili con Carne and warm sunny rain.

As for who the crazier is, i go for Catalina, who is actually a female Trevor on hormones.

Very good for you then.

Both Catalina and Ursula are friggin crazy.

7IRRWBJ.png