GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Golf Creator?

SLUGFly

It would be AWESOME!!

You place your tee anywhere in the city, place the hole somewhere else. :) You'll need access to vehicles in this mode. Players can move around and do things while others are taking a turn.

Tee off from the top of Maza Tower; par 100 to Vespucci Beach. :p

Tee off from Martin's place; par 50 to Mirror Park (watch the hella water trap) :)

Tee off from the satellites in Sandy Shores, par 25 to the Lost camp near Raton Canyon.

Tee off from the top of Mount Chiliad; par 10 to Paleto Bay.

Add more fun: Golf Race

-no waiting for turns, the hole is the finish line.

Yet more: GTA Golf Race

-no pick-ups, just guns, armed peds and police

• Like 3

isnt there an actual name for this...like city golf or something..i know its a real thing

happygrowls

I don't know. More Golf courses would be nice.

maybeanotherone

i bet we could craft some RP glitches by throwing the ball into wall breaches.

FORE!!

Solid Scorpion

I can see the first R* Verified Golf Creator job already.

Tee off at the docks at the southern most part of Los Santos, hole at the top of Mt.Chilliad.

DawkinsEfect

I'm all four having a round of golf on top of buildings or from island to island out in the water. The only thing would suck is how long the game would last and waiting for the other users to finish their turn.

• Like 1

I'm all four having a round of golf on top of buildings or from island to island out in the water. The only thing would suck is how long the game would last and waiting for the other users to finish their turn.

Yeah, you'd need to be able to walk drive while others are golfing. I dont know why that's not in regular golf. In RDR, you could run around before the matches started... I wonder if Rockstar have played RDR.

Perhaps because of possible game lengths, you could pay a 'submit' fee to get out of the game early.

NombreDeLaBeast

would be cool...but why would people need to be doing other things while this is going on? No need for vehicles when all you are doing is waiting your turn.

Black Rabbit

isnt there an actual name for this...like city golf or something..i know its a real thing

Well, I live in Portland and I can tell you that, yes, the hipsters do this around town. I've only seen them in the industrial area....but they play with tennis balls. Actually looks pretty fun.

.. I wonder if Rockstar have played RDR.

LOL....sometimes while playing RDR, I wondered the same thing. That game was hacked/glitched/lagged beyond hell.

Edited by Black Rabbit

Well, I live in Portland and I can tell you that, yes, the hipsters do this around town. I've only seen them in the industrial area....but they play with tennis balls. Actually looks pretty fun.

yea i knew it was a legit thing....and i know there is a name for it, but i cant think of it....

We have a pinned wishlist thread for this stuff.

Ciaran2033.gif