GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Multiple Garage

Seventh Shin

Multiple Garages  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How will your organize your garages?

• All favorite cars in one (lesser favorites in second)
    • By class, make, etc (i.e. Super cars in one, trucks in second)
    • Completely Random

Seventh Shin

So, our first world problems that I'm sure some of you don't care about. But how will you organizes your garages when multiple properties come out?

The poll should make sense, either two tiers of garages, or separated by make, class, color, whatever, or are you too pissed to care.

happygrowls

I'm fine with 10 car never mind 20!!

Probably going to buy an extra 2-cargarage and put a Sandking and a Granger in it.

BondageKitty

The way I have it planned now, my current garage is my luxury garage. It has super cars, sport bikes and sport classics. My second garage will have muscle cars, offroad and chopper bikes so it would be the manly garage.

• Like 2

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

Mine will be sorted into street/race cars and offroad/utility vehicles.

Doesn't really fit in the poll options but I guess by class is closest.

I'm too lazy to organize anything so the same should apply to my garage as well.Just gonna put my favorite cars in both of my garages.

I'm gonna go ahead and wait until the option is available and try it before I make any decisions.

I don't know if there will be a re-arrangement option, or if we drive the cars in and they stay at that location, or what happens.

apartment garage will have the cruisers

second ten car garage racing cars

My main garage will contain Movie & TV cars while my second garage will contain random other cars such as my Coquette, Roosevelt, Turismo, hearse, etc.

Main garage will look like this

Phoenix #1 Smokey and the bandit

Phoenix #2 Rockford Files

Stinger - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

JB700 - James Bond perhaps?
Clean Rebel - Back To The Future

Regina - National Lampoon's Vacation

Buffalo MK2 - Dukes of Hazzard (general lee)

Manana - Dukes of Hazzard (boss hogg's Cadillac)

Tornado - Christine

Ruiner - Knight Rider

Edited by blk95ta

judge dread 24

I'll have my Richards majestic 10 car garage for my ordinary cars what are in there already, 2nd garage will either be a 6 car garage or if they make new 10 car garages I'll have 1 of those.

Garage 1: each racing class

Garage 2: secondary racers + cruising cars

Most likely this, but my secondary character's garage is gonna be completely based off of what whims I have at the time.

So, our first world problems that I'm sure some of you don't care about. But how will you organizes your garages when multiple properties come out?

The poll should make sense, either two tiers of garages, or separated by make, class, color, whatever, or are you too pissed to care.

I honestly don't care how my garage looks. I wont be buying a 10 car garage until I know it doesn't glitch the other 10 car garage you own anyway.

electroleum

I'm hoping that there will be a reasonably priced property with a 10-car garage somewhere up in the northern-half of the island. If there is, that is where I will buy, and I'll likely put my off-roaders and my muscle cars up there, and keep the sports/super/luxury cars downtown.

• Like 1

austintrain

i'm going to buy another apartment in the same building and make the garage identical to the first, just to confuse myself...

• Like 2

Grand Theft Amanda

I'll my fav. in one and the second will be for cars I race with.

Problem is you're assuming it's going to be cake to do that. I'm willing to bet it's going to be exactly the same as it is now. Meaning slots 1 through x. In the same order. As much as I'd hope to be able to arrange things how I want, I just don't see it happening. I'm also not the type to dissect my current garage to make it fall completely in line with how I want to break both down and structure them. So unfortunately my second garage will be a miss-mash to fill in what remains of 1 car per class and the rest with what I'm interested in.

Seventh Shin

Rockstar said we will be able to switch vehicles between garages, which would allow us to organize them. Hopefully, they spend the time to get the system relatively glitch free.

1. garage (with the apartment); My favorite cars, that isn't have to be good in either racing, missions, or freeroam madness.

2. garage (most likely just a 10 car garage); Race / off road / troll (freeroam) cars

Rockstar said we will be able to switch vehicles between garages, which would allow us to organize them. Hopefully, they spend the time to get the system relatively glitch free.

R* has said nothing of that nature unfortunately. The distinct ownership of multiple properties is all that is mentioned. Doesn't say anything about organization, doesn't say what you can do with them, so on and so forth. Now would I like to see it? Absolutely. But this is just speculation at this point.

Running out of space to store all your vehicles or just looking for another place to chill? You’ll soon be able to own multiple properties in GTA Online as part of the forthcoming High Life Update.

Get ready for lots of exciting Grand Theft Auto Online updates to be added throughout the spring and beyond. Here's a brief rundown of some of the new content, features, and enhancements that you can expect to see barreling down the La Puerta Freeway in the months to come.
SPRING GAME UPDATES
Capture Creator: Coming next week, the Creator community will be able to make their own original customized Capture Jobs and add to the over 3.5 million (and counting) player-created Deathmatches and Races currently available on Social Club. Strategically place pick-ups, define weaponry, set location, and tweak tons of other variables to make your own unique Capture Job for others to take on. We will also be reviewing your homemade Capture creations to stamp standout experiences as Rockstar Verified.
The High Life Update: The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options, the powerful Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new lavish cars to choose from, including the Super class Pegassi Zentorno. The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously. All this plus the new Mental State player statistic, which is designed to let you see just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session really are, and a slew of new Jobs.
Heists: Coming this spring to Grand Theft Auto Online, team up with your most trusted Crew members or with random other mercenaries in Grand Theft Auto Online to pull off cooperative Heist Missions for glory and profit. We know many in the GTA Online community have been looking forward to this update — stay tuned for much more information to come.
And later this year, look for even more additions to both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, including more holiday-themed updates, some very exciting Story Mode DLC and much more.
Edited by G37

Seventh Shin

R* has said nothing of that nature unfortunately. The distinct ownership of multiple properties is all that is mentioned. Doesn't say anything about organization, doesn't say what you can do with them, so on and so forth. Now would I like to see it? Absolutely. But this is just speculation at this point.

They did, I'm not just making it up. It was in the comments of that post, or some other support post.

electroleum

If there's no way to transfer cars back & forth, the easiest way will be to just go near your new property, call your mechanic, and have whatever car you want delivered. Repeat as necessary.

gorskiegangsta

Cars that I wanted previously, but didn't want to give up existing garage space for it. My current garages (on both characters) will satay the same.

Unless there are completely new properties:

1. 6-car apartment that will be like "home" and will have my most prized 6 cars (Roosevelt, Turismo, Bagger, and the cars that I've had since the early days for nostalgia: Carbonizzare, Sandking XL, Felon)

2. 10-car apartment (Richard's Majestic) which will have randoms and racing cars

I'm curious if anyone will buy two of the same car to have one at each location?

Edited by GrottiCollector

If there's no way to transfer cars back & forth, the easiest way will be to just go near your new property, call your mechanic, and have whatever car you want delivered. Repeat as necessary.

@Seventh: I'm not digging through that. We will see, but I highly doubt you will be able to make these kind of adjustments.

@electro: Again, I'm hoping that is at least a possibility - but we just do not know anything really - yet.

gorskiegangsta

It is not speculation. Brian B. has confirmed this.

You are. You will be able to drive your vehicles from one garage into your second garage. If you drive them in from your first garage to the second in a particular order, they will be rearranged in that order in the garage

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/200925397-Is-it-going-to-be-possible-to-re-organize-our-cars-in-the-new-update-

Black Terminator

My first apartments garage will be filled with cars I don't even use anymore.

My second apartments garage will be filled with my favorite cars and motorcycles that I use all the time.