GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Bounty Hunter Machinima - Movie (First 6mins)

xIVERTiiGOIx

xIVERTiiGOIx

I showed you guys a trailer for this months back, Sadly many of the voice actors messed me around so i was unable to complete it..

here is some of what i was able to get done, please forgive some audio issues in the video...this was just a draft version of the film and would have all been re edited and recorded.

I really enjoyed that. It's a shame that the voice actors messed you around like that.

I really enjoyed watching it, and it would be a great movie/minishow series. :^:

xIVERTiiGOIx

I really enjoyed that. It's a shame that the voice actors messed you around like that.

I really enjoyed watching it, and it would be a great movie/minishow series. :^:

Thanks for the feedback! im hoping that bringing this out will motivate some of the voice overs to take the project seriously.... i dont think they knew how much effort i was going to put in...But im really glad you liked what you saw, i have another 5 - 10mins worth of footage stored away without any voice over work or editing

Edited by xIVERTiiGOIx

xIVERTiiGOIx

Wow! Very good! Keep it up the good work!

"Im a god damn bounty hunter" :lol:

thanks! and damn right! lol

The lone Decepticon

If you need a new actor....sign me up, just pm me, atleast if this is on ps3

I admit I was skeptical at first, but you did a good job. Keep it up. :^:

VeLj9s6.png FUn2RUo.png

xIVERTiiGOIx

If you need a new actor....sign me up, just pm me, atleast if this is on ps3

Sadly im on the 360 :(

Cool great work man, I started to write a script ages ago, for a project using GTA:SA but never go it finished, Maybe when I have time I'll look at finishing it using GTA:O...

Absolutely awesome. As a video editor I would avoid the crossfade transitions to embrace a (even more) cinematic approach but I truly praise your work. Pretty well executed!!

Great effort, also great choice of song.

If you are still giving this a go I'd be willing to help, I am on 360 and can do voice overs or help in the chase sequences.

lX BRADDERS Xl

If you are still giving this a go I'd be willing to help, I am on 360 and can do voice overs or help in the chase sequences.

Me too, GT is same as my username

xIVERTiiGOIx

Absolutely awesome. As a video editor I would avoid the crossfade transitions to embrace a (even more) cinematic approach but I truly praise your work. Pretty well executed!!

I agree!, this is my first ever project like this so i still have alot to learn. Advise noted!

xIVERTiiGOIx

thank you for the other! ill keep you in mind!

xIVERTiiGOIx

i couldnt find you :(

That was really cool. Laughing at the JB700, took a massive beating and still kept up.

xIVERTiiGOIx

That was really cool. Laughing at the JB700, took a massive beating and still kept up.

went through 4 of them shooting that chase scene lol no joke

lX BRADDERS Xl

i couldnt find you :(

Just realised my GT is Xl Bradders lX not Xl BRADDERS Xl, small L's not capital I's

CrysisAverted

I would have liked it better if the JB700 didn't get wrecked as badly, and also If instead of Stickie'ing the Jet, if you crashed your vehicle on a boulder sending you out the windshield and straight into the cockpit of the jet where a fist fight would ensue. Seriously great work though, look forward to seeing more. If you need any help, Ill be glad to help anyway I can!

xIVERTiiGOIx

I would have liked it better if the JB700 didn't get wrecked as badly, and also If instead of Stickie'ing the Jet, if you crashed your vehicle on a boulder sending you out the windshield and straight into the cockpit of the jet where a fist fight would ensue. Seriously great work though, look forward to seeing more. If you need any help, Ill be glad to help anyway I can!

Haha! Originally we were trying to shoot the end of that scene in the huge cargo plane and somehow shoot me driving into the back as he flew away... Then while in the air I'd jump out in a parachute and blow the plane up as I glide to the ground... Sadly every time we tried to film this I would glitch out of the plane before it took off so I had to re write the scene

Edited by xIVERTiiGOIx

xIVERTiiGOIx

One of the best videos I've ever seen about GTAO.. excellent job!!

That's a huge compliment! Thank you so much