GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[PS3]--The Clown Car Caper

handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie

This is becoming one of my more popular creations, try it out.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

SaveTheZombies

I did.

A lot of fun. But with the title, I thought you found a glitch to get all the 'actors'/clowns into one compact car.

That's a good spot for a GTA Capture. Very balanced. But there is a bit of a distance so I hardly ran into the other team. Not really a complaint as there were plenty of crazy clowns to fight off.

I love that they have clowns as an actor option. Allows for some weird twists.

handcuff_charlie

I did.

A lot of fun. But with the title, I thought you found a glitch to get all the 'actors'/clowns into one compact car.

That's a good spot for a GTA Capture. Very balanced. But there is a bit of a distance so I hardly ran into the other team. Not really a complaint as there were plenty of crazy clowns to fight off.

I love that they have clowns as an actor option. Allows for some weird twists.

I have decided to leave my stuff designed for anticipated changes in capture creator....in this case, I'm hoping they give us the minimum players option from deathmatches. I'd rather not design it for 2v2 or 3v3 gameplay..

If you play with a full or near full room, you will run into players quite often, unless they are taking the slower scenic route to get to the cars. The whole area down there gets quite busy with the multiple levels.

Glad you enjoyed it.

SaveTheZombies

Yea, I mentioned this in another thread but with races and captures, I never get more than a few people. Deathmatches on the other hand fill up completely sometimes.

They do need to add a few options to CC, min players toggle is one of them.

However, like I said, I still had a lot of fun.

handcuff_charlie

My newest capture The Runaround is designed more for smaller rooms in mind, it plays well 3v3 or even 2v2 with a fairly fast pace if you plan to win.

A room of 16 would likely be a non-stop battle for every inch approaching the cases.