GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How do I get in bad sport lobby

Hazencoke

Jolly Swagman

Ive heard of people joining missions and quitting as soon as they start and sending messages to entire lobbies asking them to report you.

CatchMeTrolling

Getting reported easily does the trick, while you're at blow up a few cars

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

Just act like a total badass all the time. Also join missions, blow up everyones cars and piss everyone off.

Here I am, trying to stay in goodsport, turning my PS3 off everytime they try to send me to badsport... and you wanna go there?

While you are playing GTAO, look at the screen and yell out loud that you want to be in the Bad Sport lobby.

Swearing and gesturing helps a lot

Sir Michael

Wait... you WANT to be in Bad Sport?? You're going to be trapped with that glitched counter. ;o

Kill everyone you see, blow up all PV's you encounter, insult players via text messages or a headset, tell the host if you can use your chrome adder for the race, call anyone that kills you a hacker, make sex noises when going to the strip club, yell loudly, "THE COPS HAVE AUTOAIM!" and rage, follow a player around and tell him how sweet his mom's puss was, be a general idiot, play One Direction in the mic loudly, grope your TV for no other reason than to annoy your neighbour, ask everyone in the lobby to report you, brag about your skills while driving a tank, block the LS Customs with a bomb car, use a Cargobob on PV's, find an American lobby and tell bad 9/11 jokes, find an English game and tell them how bad tea tastes, find a French game and tell them white really suits their flag.

Hope that helps.

I'll get a warning or post deleted for this, right? :miranda:

• Like 3

CrysisAverted

Ask to join a car meetup (preferably a chradder one) and blow **** up

• Like 1

CarimboHanky

after a 51 day vacation in bad sport i can tell you, that place is not fun anymore...

now most of the time you land on empty servers, no one to mess around...

there is a glitch that allow you to serve your bad sport sentence on a regular lobby tho

plnkfloydian

I asked this awhile ago. I really want that dunce hat! Do you get to keep it when your no longer a bad sport¿

Edited by plnkfloydian

Jolly Swagman

I asked this awhile ago. I really want that dunce hat! Do you get to keep it when your no longer a bad sport¿

Ive never been there but everyone that has says you dont get to keep your hat

xInfamousRYANx

You keep the hat as long as after you return to gs you dont change your hat

• Like 1

I have the nice guy curse like OP. I can destroy pv's quit jobs, been reported... and never get the dunce hat, not even the doggy status, always clean player.

It's frustrating

Fail_At_GTA

Go to MMI and blow up any PVs you see there. If there's none, go to the impound lot. Keep switching sessions and repeating those steps until you get bad sport.

Bad sports sucks I just got out not to long ago from 2 days of pure hell.

It felt like 2 weeks I'm never going back next time they try to send me back It'll be in a body bag

#BlackLivesMatter

people are moving on from this game, nobody really cares anymore. reporting renders nothing. I gave up trying to go to BS.

Get reported around 4 times in 1 session and blow up like 6 pv's and that should do it that's how I got bs.

I got attacked by a group of 4 players, once I started killing them and holding my own while blowing up their pv's

because they were trying to run me over they got mad and reported me all at the same time. Instant dunce hat for me and 2 days bs

#BlackLivesMatter

i'll give you my dunce hat.....in exchange for your soul.

0_0.jpg

Edited by z0etr0pe