GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why do people with bounties hide?

-----

If someone puys a bounty on me I tend to bank my money, exit my car and walk out into open space just for the sake of getting rid of it so I can continue my GTA experience as normal, I don't understand why someone would go and hide in their garage or appartment doing nothing? Can someone who does this explain the logic? Shame? k/d? Not wanting to start an all out brawl?

Edited by xerophytism
  • Like 3

Wally Walrus

some people just suck at the game

• Like 1

I0000jH_5_OSudxw.jpg5191744.jpgSarah-Jessica-Parker.jpgHorse-paddock--natural-203239.jpg

If someone puys a bounty o me I tend to bank my money, exit my car and walk out into open space just for the sake of getting rid of it so I can continue my GTA experience as normal, I don't understand why someone would go and hide in their garage or appartment doing nothing? Can someone who does this explain the logic? Shame? k/d? Not wanting to start an all out brawl?

because after 48 minutes if you survive the whole time you get to keep the money put on you

praz94.png

Going to the bathroom?

It could be anything lol. No sense in wasting your mental energy trying to psychoanalyze why somebody would do something as trivial as that.

Edited by I3AZZAI2

rushhour250

I camp out and let people come at me to get my bounty. I will usually kill 5-6 people before I get killed. Helps out my k/d ratio :-)

SecludedMemory

Because they think making < $9,000 in 48 minutes is a lot of money. To me putting on a good chase is worth a lot more than $9,000.

And, correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought they disabled the bounty timer in safe-houses several patches ago.

Wally Walrus

Why do people on the FBI Most Wanted list hide?

Because in REAL LIFE they'll be senteced to death OR 124 years in jail!

I0000jH_5_OSudxw.jpg5191744.jpgSarah-Jessica-Parker.jpgHorse-paddock--natural-203239.jpg

DJ Insanity

In virtual they can still die, but most hide to keep the $9000

Nothing in the rules that says they have to keep running. Personally I'm like the OP, I just stop all I'm doing and just wait for the 1st one to come and kill me.

It's fun to hid and have people try to find you. I enjoy it immensely.

Wally Walrus

In virtual they can still die, but most hide to keep the $9000

I'm just saying that you're comparing totally different things

Bounties are supposed to run or hide.. Thats the point... :D

As for as them 'hiding' in their safe house... Maybe they are busy... Who knows.. who cares?

I always hide there when im busy..

Edited by Vooodu

If someone puys a bounty on me I tend to bank my money, exit my car and walk out into open space just for the sake of getting rid of it so I can continue my GTA experience as normal, I don't understand why someone would go and hide in their garage or appartment doing nothing? Can someone who does this explain the logic? Shame? k/d? Not wanting to start an all out brawl?

I could ask the same thing about you.... WHY THE HELL REFUSE A GOOD FIGHT OR A GOOD PERSECUTION?? OR HOW DO YOU HAVE FUN WITH THE GAME? DRIVING TO NOWHERE AND FARMING RR?

wow 9 k max in 48 mins, why not do RR in 2 mins and get double,

they're noobs

Because you can go invite only, survive and do missions and get even more money...

The Lonesome Drifter

A good chase is worth MUCH more than 9K to me.

• Like 3

DeezyGaming

Soon as I get a bounty via player or NPC I drive to the nearest player and honk my horn. Take the money I cant be bother trying to hide from other players.

Big deal, so you get killed...just more whiny crybaby kids, which I like to hear when I bounty a squeaker who cant shut the f*ck up on the mic

The 48 hours/minutes should reset every time you enter your apartment or change lobbies

• Like 1

JohnDoe7125539271

wow 9 k max in 48 mins, why not do RR in 2 mins and get double,

they're noobs

LMAO, i don't give a f*** about RR, having a bounty is just 1000x more fun than playing RR.

• Like 3

I could ask the same thing about you.... WHY THE HELL REFUSE A GOOD FIGHT OR A GOOD PERSECUTION?? OR HOW DO YOU HAVE FUN WITH THE GAME? DRIVING TO NOWHERE AND FARMING RR?

Actually I farm Coveted X16 :(

Edited by xerophytism

A good chase is worth MUCH more than 9K to me.

This. It's about having fun.. this is a game, after all.

• Like 2