GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Did I just accidentally find a new money glitch?

spidey1234

So I kept killing this guy since he kept killing my crew, and he ran off and next thing I know I was invited to a game of rooftop rumble. Note that I had a wanted level when this happened. I wanted to troll him, so i joined the lobby and he kicked me. I was given back $200 since I was kicked. I tried to join again because the invite was still there. It asked me to give $200, like it always does with a wanted level, so I accepted. I didn't join, but I was given $200 without paying. I tried this again, and I got $200 without paying. I kept mashing X and I was given $6000 before the invite disappeared. I am yet to replicate this but for now, I want your guys thoughts. Was this just luck?

• Like 1

Sounds like a ridiculous way to make money, even if its actually working.

• Like 3

So I kept killing this guy since he kept killing my crew, and he ran off and next thing I know I was invited to a game of rooftop rumble. Note that I had a wanted level when this happened. I wanted to troll him, so i joined the lobby and he kicked me. I was given back $200 since I was kicked. I tried to join again because the invite was still there. It asked me to give $200, like it always does with a wanted level, so I accepted. I didn't join, but I was given $200 without paying. I tried this again, and I got $200 without paying. I kept mashing X and I was given $6000 before the invite disappeared. I am yet to replicate this but for now, I want your guys thoughts. Was this just luck?

there was RP glitch very similar to this when online first came out, so maybe they never fully fixed that issue

• Like 1

praz94.png

GTA-Addicted

Are you sure the cash wasn't withdrawn from bank and was giving back in hand?

inb4"Hey What's up guys"

you're probably right, domislive will jump on this glitch faster than a drunk on a mountain bike.

So what you're saying is that you did this "glitch" 30 times instead of just doing something far simpler to obtain the same amount of money

that 200 went from your bank onto your pockets... checkt it out next time you do it that it goes off your group account onto your player account..?

Are you sure the cash wasn't withdrawn from bank and was giving back in hand?

Nope, the reason why I didn't pay is because I didn't join, and if that did happen there would be -$200 which there wasn't.

It's always been like this from day one

no... He is talking about accepting the invite and obtaining 200 bucks everytime

that 200 went from your bank onto your pockets... checkt it out next time you do it that it goes off your group account onto your player account..?

Money was not taken because I didn't join, read OP again.

So what you're saying is that you did this "glitch" 30 times instead of just doing something far simpler to obtain the same amount of money

Mashing X is far easier than playing rooftop rumble. (May get a little tired though)

Read OP again he said he was given cash without paying.

Mashing X is far easier than playing rooftop rumble. (May get a little tired though)

Read OP again he said he was given cash without paying.

Thank you, kind sir.

OT: Also guys, I started with 226k and at the end I had 232k, so if the money was coming from the bank, wouldn't I still have 226k?

I checked my transactions and there is nothing about joining jobs with wanted level or anything with the cost of $200, so no money has been taken from the bank.

You'd probably make out better if you got a 5 star wanted level before joining the room. You'd get roughly 1000$ each time you spammed x.

Even if it was an exploit. In the time it took you to do it 30 times. It would take you about 90 times to equal a rooftop rumble. And the guy host the mission will have to kick you too.
Also if it was the 5-star cops chances are you'll be killed on one of the exits.

You'd probably make out better if you got a 5 star wanted level before joining the room. You'd get roughly 1000$ each time you spammed x.

That's a great idea, but I don't plan to do this glitch anymore because I would feel very guilty.

Even if it was an exploit. In the time it took you to do it 30 times. It would take you about 90 times to equal a rooftop rumble. And the guy host the mission will have to kick you too.

Also if it was the 5-star cops chances are you'll be killed on one of the exits.

dont burst his bubble man. he's gonna be rich!

It could be, but seems kind of worthless considering you can't do it solo.

yeah, how annoyed will the guy who has to keep kicking you for 200 bucks gonna be. "trust me bro, just kick me one more time, i almost got 1 grand"

^marin county? whatup!!!

Edited by sam1ches

dont burst his bubble man. he's gonna be rich!

It could be, but seems kind of worthless considering you can't do it solo.

yeah, how annoyed will the guy who has to keep kicking you for 200 bucks gonna be. "trust me bro, just kick me one more time, i almost got 1 grand"

^marin county? whatup!!!

No, I said in the OP the game didn't let me join, so the host only has to kick you once.

No, I said in the OP the game didn't let me join, so the host only has to kick you once.

we're only talking about $200 here dude, not gonna get you any nice apartments or high-performance supercars now is it? yes technically it's a glitch but you realise you can make like 600 grand every 5 minutes with the bike/pegasus vehicle glitch? you can do it solo and it's very VERY easy....thread/