GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Captures which are MORE than a non-stop killing spree

PlamenVT

Alright, I love Free-aim Deathmatches, but you can force weapons there and have a really cool battle going.

But the lack of "forced weapon" option in Capture Creator turns most of them in RPG's/ Grenade Launcher/ Minigun non-stop killing, most guys camping in the base and not focusing on capturing at all etc. Not to mention you spend more money on ammo than you earn from the Capture.

I am very curious to see your Capture jobs which kind of evade this "non-stop killing each other" nonsense.

Until there's a Forced weapon option in Capture, I am creating Captures putting the shooting on a secondary priority.

Here's one example:

2005583.jpg?937

Well done, yet another creator on here agreeing 1000% that not having forced weapons on capture jobs has ruined making them. I'm sticking to making the forced+pickup DMs.

Average GTA online players thought process: "Hey let's use 12k worth of sticky bombs to get 5k for winning. Damn I've ran out, oh well time for RPG/Grenade launcher/Minigun to come out. Wait a minute I've lost money doing that job, better hit dislike and get mum to buy me more cash cards"

Edited by TheMckeever

Silver_Wolf

I have to agree about this. Had not really played much capture until the weekend there

and it was very painful being on the receiving end of constant grenades/RPG's/miniguns

so I very much support that Forced Weapons should be added to capture.

My capture is Los Santos Transit (link in the Content Creator Section) and I delibaretly

made it without the heavy weapons and would have it set to Forced Weapons if I could.

The Mckeever sums up very nicely.

Nice idea, bookmarked.

You can try my capture...Crazy Kong. It pits Vestras against snipers.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/luapyllier/games/gtav/jobs

Thanks. The concept is to fly to the tower and parachute to the roof. The first to bail though becomes a floating target for other planes as well as NPC snipers on the roof. If you can land and kill the NPC's you can then either fend off other parachuters or grab a package and a parachute from the roof and jump off to parachute to base...again becoming a floating target for planes and respawning snipers. The occasional parachute air battle is fun too. Some people actually manage to land planes on the roof and change the strategy a bit.

I have to agree about this. Had not really played much capture until the weekend there

and it was very painful being on the receiving end of constant grenades/RPG's/miniguns

so I very much support that Forced Weapons should be added to capture.

My capture is Los Santos Transit (link in the Content Creator Section) and I delibaretly

made it without the heavy weapons and would have it set to Forced Weapons if I could.

The Mckeever sums up very nicely.

I agree that Forced Weapons is a needed adition.

I would also like to see Forced Restrictions as an option for both captures and death matches. Sort of a Forced Y/N

Owned Y/N

Pickups Y/N

Restricted Y/N

And any combination of the 4. Make it lockable by the creator.

That's an interesting idea PlamenVT. I can't say I've gone out of my way to make any capture stages yet that are truly killing secondary, but I do take care to design them so that they have a flow to them that eases or negates getting bogged down in killing sprees. Because lets face it, if no one is scoring capture points, you might as well have made a death match.

iz5LICs.gif