GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Why is the H.P.V. always a P.O.S.?

CrazyRay

It's always some crap car that'll get you $12,000 at max, and not really worth the effort for when you have those super-psycho obsessive players who just NEED that vehicle so much that they'll follow you non-stop, camp out at the docks, etc., and in the end, it's not worth even going after since it's worth about $3,500 when you finally drop it off full of bullet holes and damaged to sh*t.

Usually, it's not even worth the time and effort, especially when, a lot of times, some bomb-chucking freak decides if he can't have it, nobody can

• Like 3

okay. what happened.... did u get sniped on the driveway into door #3?

Edited by scubadave

Usually, it's not even worth the time and effort, especially when, a lot of times, some bomb-chucking freak decides if he can't have it, nobody can

some men just want to watch the world burn

• Like 2

Shake 'N Bake

Ocelot f620 pays around 16K. Also, sometimes it's a tailgater, which is considered rare by many.

I love your sig says "Proud GTA Forums 5* member. and I go to see your profile and its 2 stars :p

Sorry I just thought it was a little funny.

• Like 3

iJ2X0Yx.gif

Sent got a sentinel te other day. Also got it to te docks before te other ten ppl in the lobby could get to me. It seems ppl arnt too worried with them anymore

Ocelot f620 pays around 16K. Also, sometimes it's a tailgater, which is considered rare by many.

I love your sig says "Proud GTA Forums 5* member. and I go to see your profile and its 2 stars :p

Sorry I just thought it was a little funny.

I got demoted. I don't really know how the stars work but I was proud when I saw it the first time. Didn't know it went down till now:(

Follow me on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LPGTAO

Add me on PS3: LPGTAO

okay. what happened.... did u get sniped on the driveway into door #3?

No, since money doesn't really matter to me on the job, just the challenge, I'll usually Merc him...if there's 2 guys, the furthest away gets bounty'd...sometimes cruise for a minute just in case someone is there off-radar from Lester

Yeah, if you can manage it completely undamaged, which is near impossible in a full lobby, unless they're playing "cruise around Sunday drive time" Edited by CrazyRay

JOEsAGGRESSIVE

cause your good friend Simeon is a cheap bastard. Wish just once the HPV was an Infernus worth $50,000 with the candy red paint job.

Sent got a sentinel te other day. Also got it to te docks before te other ten ppl in the lobby could get to me. It seems ppl arnt too worried with them anymore

I always get the guys who chase it like I have a $600,000,000 bounty on my head, it's funny, all for a few thousand dollars, minus what you spent on ammo to kill the original driver

When I was a billionaire I did this a few times and totally modded out the car.. probably added $300K worth of mods. A few times Simeon gave me $32 - $35K .

I don't know if that's true anymore.... but I'm tempted to try again to see if it happens anymore.

cause your good friend Simeon is a cheap bastard. Wish just once the HPV was an Infernus worth $50,000 with the candy red paint job.

...or if you picked up a truck to pick up a load from a random warehouse somewhere else for him to smuggle something, he is at the docks for a reason, otherwise you'd bring them to his store like the steal-a-car mission

Lol, I always chase people down and kill them for it, just to turn around and take it to lsc to put an ignition bomb on it. Gotta get that car bomber award somehow

i wait for someone to show interest in the HPV. go off radar, race down there throw a sticking bomb wait for the poor sap to show up and get in. kaboom.

I agree Simeon needs to kick up the payments on all his vehicles.

I've started using my Buzzard to fly cover for whoever takes the HPV just because so many players go after them. It's more fun than piling on one poor dude trying to make it to the docks.

some men just want to watch the world burn

in the minds of evil

Why is the HPV always a POS?

Because Simeon is an SOB.

CrysisAverted

Screw Simeon, last couple times I delivered him his car he has robbed me(money did not appear on me) I just kill people and take their car after the paint it so If I get screwed at least I don't have to spend money/too much effort.

LightningLord

Everytime I see the High Priority Vehicle it's always the Emperor Habanero. It has a fight with my grenade launcher. Grenade launcher laughs. :^:

IcOqQpq.gif

Because Simeon has horrible taste in cars. How many damn Bolloken Praries and Cheval Surges does one idiot need?

Edited by rickreim

It's always some crap car that'll get you $12,000 at max, and not really worth the effort for when you have those super-psycho obsessive players who just NEED that vehicle so much that they'll follow you non-stop, camp out at the docks, etc., and in the end, it's not worth even going after since it's worth about $3,500 when you finally drop it off full of bullet holes and damaged to sh*t.

i know the feeling. :/

i've been killed for cars that simeon wanted, one time i made it all the way to simeon's garage in a car he wanted (i customized it, it looked nice) until i made it to his garage and some jerk shot it to pieces, i made about $3,500 to $4,000

Umm solo/invite only is the only time to even bother. & if I ever do, I'm also robbin stores, doin gang attacks, hittin' armored trucks, sellin that oracle or baller for $8/9K. The whole 9 yards. Otherwise what's the point? Gotta go all in

LogScottWood

When I was a billionaire I did this a few times and totally modded out the car.. probably added $300K worth of mods. A few times Simeon gave me $32 - $35K .

I don't know if that's true anymore.... but I'm tempted to try again to see if it happens anymore.

That's good business sense right there. Reminds me of Homer when he starts his grease selling business.

I usually destroy them so Armoured trucks can spawn once more. I personally think the payout should be determined by the amount of players in the server.... no reason you should get the same payout if you are in a private server compared to a server full of people trying to stop you. Plus the reduction in payout for a single scratch is ridiculous IMO

hpv is just to create war in freeroam. just like the cratedrops and moneytrucks.

but if you just want to make money on selling cars. steal gangcars that are allready pimped out, they sell for more than 12k

Ai®a©ob®a

I set traps for the HPV cars if i manage to get to them i put a bomb on it and then i'll drive by another player and let them kill me and think they are going to steal the car and get the money only to blow up sometimes i'll put a remote bomb and watch them as they get to the door of the docks then i'll blow em up.

I've gotten a few F*ck you msg after doing that.

3aln5uP.jpg