GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Worst youtube glitchers

darkwar854

Youtube Glitchers  

664 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst youtuber to support glitching?

• DomisLive
    • FantasticalGamer
    • iCrazyTeddy
    • iJordanb1409
    • GlitchMasterr
    • TwoDynamic
    • WitnessGaming
    • RetrixGaming
    • Sir Weed
    • TrevsTutorials
    • Other (State who)

So we know that youtube is the source for GTA Online's slow updates, and angry community. So who do you think is the worst out of all the youtuber glitchers?

Note: This is taken from the first few pages of youtube when you type in "gta online glitches"

**STAFF WARNING-posting vids from anyone in this poll will lead to your post being deleted**

Edited by Toke

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

I HATE Dumbasslive

He talks abouut sh*t that's WRONG (we're getting mansions the supposed "Huntley" (Rocoto) and Rockstar have said that there will be pets) , and I hate his stupid glitch tutorial videos. Then he's got the hide to stand up on his garage glitch video and say

"It's not game breaking. It's not even bad. It's for a bit of fun"

Yeah Dumbasslive,sure. I hope you step on a LEGO

Edited by EZza2647

Never watched any of their stuff as I'm not interested in exploiting glitches. Chances are all their videos start with them begging for likes and subscribers before they even show you anything, so I would have switched off before I got to the glitch part if I did watch them.

I HATE Dumbasslive

He talks abouut sh*t that's WRONG (we're getting mansions and Rockstar have said that there will be pets) , and I hate his stupid glitch tutorial videos. Then he's got the hide to stand up on his garage glitch video and say

"It's not game breaking. It's not even bad. It's for a bit of fun"

Yeah Dumbasslive,sure. I hope you step on a LEGO

Yeah, and he doesn't even realize that he's breaking the game.

• Like 2

All of em. No exceptions.

Good thing I put multiple choices.

Yep. :^: Voted for em all. Really don't need to watch them to know their content is sh*te.

• Like 2

Strange Town

They all do glitch videos, so how can one be worse than the other?

• Like 2

Killzone3265

theyre all assholes, if you're going to make creating content for your job, then at least make it worthwhile and not some stupid plagiarised sh*t that ends up ruining more than it entertains

• Like 5

They all do glitch videos, so how can one be worse than the other?

One does only glitches and others do some other stuff.

E•MO•TION

What bothers me is that no action is taken against them by anyone for openly exploiting the game. Heck, R* even did a live stream with DomIsLive.

:sui:

L8m1zfV.png

So that's how f*cking jordan got all those plays and sh*t on his job. I'm sitting here like "there's no way I'm going to win because this motherf*cker got all these plays and sh*t" but it's because he's a YTber like a bunch of the people that have more than me. I hate YTbers, I swear.

I only know 2 of them because they were the only ones who practically spat in the face of everyone or are responsible for R* taking away several of our toys... but that's 2 too many.

• Like 1
6IBTBOM.png

Biohazard Abyss

I voted for them all.....what did I win?

You obviously won a ban I guess.

• Like 6
klZZFxG.png

xInfamousRYANx

You forgot the kiddie rextrixgaming who is a true youtube whore

I don't even recognize more than 2 of them, but they are all the same with a different annoying voice and intro. I voted all of them.

Edited by Choppers
  • Like 2

E•MO•TION

Domislive and iCrazyTeddy

I don't know what's worse, Youtubers or their followers...

7QHlRWV.png

9mfpZjv.png

[from iCrazyTeddy's latest video where he defends his actions from earlier today]

Edited by 2281

L8m1zfV.png

Domislive and iCrazyTeddy

I don't know what's worse, Youtubers or their followers...

7QHlRWV.png

[from iCrazyTeddy's latest video where he defends his actions from earlier today]

I refuse to believe someone can be that stupid...

Unless he's 2 and in that case it's actually to be admired that he can use a PC and write at all...

6IBTBOM.png

xInfamousRYANx

You forgot the kiddie rextrixgaming who is a true youtube whore

FixedOh and sir weed and trevs tutorials

Rextrixgaming is pathetic. He is some kid who waits for the ones that find the glitch first like sir weed and trev then copies the vid

• Like 2

AlexSniperBullet

Without them. there wouldn't be any glitches and people would use it in secret undetected. you should respect them for finding those glitches and having rockstar games patch it up.

• Like 3

Without them. there wouldn't be any glitches and people would use it in secret undetected. you should respect them for finding those glitches and having rockstar games patch it up.

True, although, without them, people wouldn't know of all these glitches.

Strange Town

But they would be a lot less known amongst players

• Like 5

AlexSniperBullet

True, although, without them, people wouldn't know of all these glitches.

But people who like to look for them. I know a lot more glitches than domislive lol. i could think up every single glitch online and report it to R* devs. then there wouldn't be anymore glitches. i'm just that evil type of person.

• Like 1