GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

what was the weirdest obvious hacker you saw in a session?

hugh750

today after i joined a session and i was wondering around los santos, i saw a player with a bounty who kept offing himself every minute and respawn else where in los santos.

i know killing your character isn't a sign of a hacker, but repeatedly doing it once a minute??

and before i left the game i noticed i had a message asking me to report a player (i'm not naming and shaming) i forget what reason, but when i wheny into player list in gtao i didn't see th offender's name so i blocked the sender.

Edited by hugh750

Buzzard explosive rounds, moltov guns, minigun with explosive rounds, teletransportation, aimbot all of that last week.

• Like 1

Got invited into an apartment and i saw a few naked strippers along with aliens having a lapdance.

• Like 2

Killzone3265

today after i joined a session and i was wondering around los santos, i saw a player with a bounty who kept offing himself every minute and respawn else where in los santos.

thats not a hacker lol, its stupid coding

you can kill yourself to respawn away from a player coming to claim the bounty, and then open a random job, and quit it, to spawn somewhere else on the map

GTA-Freak-Vi

None.

I sometimes wish I could encounter friendly modders/hackers especially the ones that use the monkey/alien disguise but things like these don't just fall on a silver platter. Oh well...

• Like 2

but things like these don't just fall on a silver platter. Oh well...

Oh really? ;)

• Like 1

I had a male hacker in a session today with a rapid fire tank. And he was making moaning and choking sounds as if he was getting it from 4 guys at the same time. He later was walking around like some old bum with an small penis. Soon after he was driving in an invincible car which he was jamming underneath some tanks. He then took a breake i guess, so i send a mugger to him which stole 2K from him and took his invincible car. He then moaned some more and left the session.

Not sure what to think about this hacker...

Edited by Ninja_Gear
  • Like 1

GTA-Freak-Vi

Oh really? ;)

I remember now, you got to meet friendly hackers and even took selfies with them, lucky bastard!

customkingpimp

the person offing themselves every minute was not a hacker. its funny as hell to do that with a bounty, when someone gets close, pull out the pistol.

Oh really? ;)

I remember now, you got to meet friendly hackers and even took selfies with them, lucky bastard!

You'll meet one eventually. Then you'll take some selfies like all the cool kids.

• Like 2

LurkingLurker

dude in a bicycle speeding passed my sport car i stole.. then he started bunny hopping over houses...

marshman_11

Oh really? ;)

You'll meet one eventually. Then you'll take some selfies like all the cool kids.

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

XxX19Dude95XxX

thats not a hacker lol, its stupid coding

you can kill yourself to respawn away from a player coming to claim the bounty, and then open a random job, and quit it, to spawn somewhere else on the map

i hate that

Oh really? ;)

This is the most friendly hacker i ever met. And by most friendly i mean really, i have never met any hacker that was less hostile:

Pictures you see me taking right there:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think I pissed off a hacker while I was twanking a couple months ago. Before I knew it, I was getting explosive rounds to my face. Not fun at all, I left that sh*t.

0_0.jpg

This pic is so great lol

Edited by I3AZZAI2
  • Like 2

The one who speaks in arabic? Unsure, and lot of arabic friends of him shouting all over microphone, actually it was funny, he was farting with explosions and he was fat man also explosions apers all over the airport, menaged to get to Shamal with him he was some kind of speedhack the plane was bouncing all over the place though without crash, then suddenly he left when entire 15 players come to see him and keep looking and him

0_0.jpg

Edited by Benderowy_

Omnifarious

Well, this one couple said something about"team rocket's blasting off again," and then their taxi flew straight up in to the air at like 14,000mph. (exaggerated guesstimate)

Clarence Hayworth

The other day I met a dude who would set other players on fire, jets of flames would appear on other players and burn them to death. He could also make fountains of water spurt out of the ground and walls. Sometimes he would shoot his gun and it would cause spectacular explosions. He killed me a few times, but then invited me into his car and we cruised around while I watched him kill other helpless players.

screwloose88

saw a guy in an old voodoo style car. but it drove about 4times faster then a super car.

I tried shooting the car, and it glitched quite strangely. the car blow up and went about 100ft in the air and landed on its roof but still drivable.

codename_duchess

Got invited into an apartment and i saw a few naked strippers along with aliens having a lapdance.

It's a well known fact that Aliens love them strippers hahaha

Tommy Gun that fired explosive rounds. Prick was crashing peoples systems by exhausting their CPUs