What's the best 6 car garage apartment?

ModderX

I prefer the one by the docks. Only 150k too. Pegasus Dock is right next to it, and the helipads are a few meters off the water.

• Like 2

I prefer the one by the docks. Only 150k too. Pegasus Dock is right next to it, and the helipads are a few meters off the water.

I'm not into boats and not really into helicopters. I want to save up for a Vestra, though. The 137k apartment is in good proximity to the airport and a convenience store.

Captain Revenge

My 2nd character has a 6 car garage and apt, at the marina, right behind that Italian seafood restaurant with the red roof. Higgins heliport is on the opposite side of the marina, the in game website called Dock Tease has or had a free Speeder speed boat available through Pegasus. It will spawn right there. No view in the apt at all but its only $150,000.

Integrity way cheapest apt. Above tunnel entrance, surrounded by tunnels and 3 exits. Also very quiet and between two custom shops

Edited by MrCamo

Commander S

Going to give Dream Tower a go (Apartment 15, $134,000) for my 2nd character - she's already in Little Seoul (2057 Vespucci Boulevard, Apt. 1 - $87,000), but I figure it's high time for an upgrade. Need some extra garage space, and there's only so long you can put up with boarded-up windows and a persistent grimy haze everywhere...

Going to give Dream Tower a go (Apartment 15, $134,000) for my 2nd character - she's already in Little Seoul (2057 Vespucci Boulevard, Apt. 1 - $87,000), but I figure it's high time for an upgrade. Need some extra garage space, and there's only so long you can put up with boarded-up windows and a persistent grimy haze everywhere...

Sorry to disappoint you, but you can't see out of the 6 car apt windows either.. :p

Only the 10 car apartments (200k+) have windows you can see out of.

Commander S

Sorry to disappoint you, but you can't see out of the 6 car apt windows either.. :p

Only the 10 car apartments (200k+) have windows you can see out of.

Don't mind not being able to see out of closed curtains, but planks nailed over them just makes the place look like it's been condemned... :barf:

Not going to move my 2nd into a 10-car straight away - I've already got one for my main (3 Alta St., Apt. 57 - love it), and this time, I'm doing things 'incrementally'. Besides, I'm keen to see what new options (if any) come out of the forthcoming DLC updates.

Edited by Cmdr_Shepherd