A Question Regarding the Dune Loader

kollow

I've been hunting for this vehicle for a few days now, and I want to make sure I am not going to be disappointed when I eventually find it. I've read from a few sources online that it is possible to stand on this vehicle while it is moving. I've also heard that you can take "active cover" while in the truck bed. This is my only reason for wanting this vehicle. I think it would be great to roll down the street with a buddy in the back that can shoot any weapon as if they were on foot.

Does anyone else have any information about this truck from personal experience?

Oh, and I've already searched for this. If this is already buried in the depths of this forum, I am sorry.

I had one a while back, I loved it. My friend would always ride in the back while taking cover. It's a good truck but sadly I replaced it with the Crap Loader which was a horrible decision. Oh well.

I think you'll like it.

I just picked it up tonight. I found it a lot easier than I thought I would. (It was just parked in a motel parking lot in the country). The truck-bed cover came in handy when my friend was riding in back with a grenade launcher. However, it did glitch out a few times due to streaming issues, but overall we had a great time letting fools get blown to holy hell trying to tail us. I love this truck!

Silver_Wolf

Perhaps I have just read the light to ditch my Rat-Loader...

Perhaps I have just read the light to ditch my Rat-Loader...

Wouldnt believe the screams of Oh sh** when my friend gets out of cover on the bed and uses his minigun on tailing cars. Only downside is that it is not fast and does not havr good power to climb slightly steep slopes.

Hmmm....i was previously unaware of this......will def garage one once more space is available

Saw a lot of them today while driving an SUV in Sandy Shores but all with flat beds. sh*tty car, not any customization available;

SouthWestPayDay

There are usually a few parked in the parking lot at Humane Labs

Go out in Blaine county at that canoe shop that sits next to a river that connects with Zancudo River. Always one parked, or bring a bf injection to spawn them.