Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,466 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Shootinalloveryourface

Prediction: Financing the High Life

How much to finance the High Life?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. How much to finance the High Life?

• $1m-1.99m
    • $2m-2.99m
    • $3m-3.99m
    • $4m-4.99m
    • $5m-9.99
    • $10m+
    • $0 - I don't give a f*ck
    • $0 - Cash cards
    • $0 - I will glitch
    • $0 - I have not much money and will grind my way to the top

Ballistic Jello

With the upcoming and highly anticipated High Life update, players across the globe are wetting themselves over a whole host of new, exciting and glamorous opportunities.

An additional property, 10 new empty car slots to fill, 3 fancy new cars to purchase and mod, new weapons and of course some dashing new outfits. All will be available but all at a price.

That's what you call "a whole host of new, exciting and glamorous opprotuniteis" ?? LOL..... looks like the same ol' s**t R* has already been releasing....with the exception of the garage.... which is stupid because once people buy 20 cars, they are just going to complain about needing ANOTHER garage.

Then agains, adding a garage seems fitting for R*...... they tend to cater to the needs of the cry babies. Any intelligent person does need me to cite any examples.... but I will give one (even though there are many many many many examples).... Kiddies cried about getting killed in GTA IV, R* adds a bad sport lobby.....

You are just a miserable negative whiner. In every thread.

You can't find it in you to make one positive, enlightening or helpful post. Just go. Leave us.

It's a game. Supposed to be fun, remember "fun"?

ugotsmoked

Well put...too bad this knowledge falls on deaf, stupid ears.

G37

I'm in the boat that:

+ 1 ordered and customized Zentorno

+ 1 ordered and customized Massacro

+ 1 ordered and customized Thrust

+ 1 ordered and customized Huntley

+ 1 new property

+ clothing I'm interested in

+ weapons I'm interested in

Ought to be in the neighborhood of $4-5M, high end. Pure speculation on my part though. I've got more than enough.

Edited by G37

elfoam

Why? I'll just glitch more money.

Why don't you just let others enjoy their game how they want to and I'll do the same. Me having 20 mil, a garage full of pale blue cars, and all the Pegasus vehicles isn't hurting anyone.

Essentially, what you are doing is cheating. You may not directly be affecting other people, but you are bypassing the requirements necessary to earn the spoils and just jumping straight to the spoils. Anyone who actually plays the game as intended will frown upon such an action...

You saying having glitched cash because you dont want to play for it and that it doesn't hurt anyone is akin to someone saying they play monopoly and just grab all the good opportunity cards and nab all the cash because they dont want to pass Go! and move around the board all the time...

Glitching affects us all everyday. Functionality of the game is getting nerfed all the time. I don't know what glitch they attempted to block doing this but in 1.12 they stopped you keeping or selling cars you found in missions which is a major major sucksuck. I hope they can add that back one day soon. Edited by elfoam

SCS_Skreamies

Got 14 million, should be fine to buy everything and have money spare.

stanky77

I'm currently doing the new solo glitch. I have two Vaders worth over 600k a piece. I'm at 6mil now.

CarimboHanky

i got millions so i dont have to worry about cost...

but im sure everything should cost some 2-3millions.

pocket change!

III974III

You guys are loaded :).

I'm at 620k, I guess I'll watch zentornos as they pass near me.

On a almost side note : why did they nerfed races earnings. I used to be able to buy pretty much anything I wanted with these. I physically can't replay RR.

elfoam

If you can't deal with RR you can have more fun on base invaders anyway. Or have second character to sell cars. If you switch between the two each 45 minutes selling soft top gang tornados you can make 25k each 45 minutes without doing almost anything, it takes a while to get rich like that but it all adds up. I have a counter that beepsceach 45 minutes so I know when my RR break is ready Lol.. Made 400k tonight. My wrists have given up so thats enough.

UP9390

I probably will need at least $4,000,000; equipping the cruisers with armor, bulletproof tires, tires, tint performance parts, horn, and everything else costs a lot! Just outfitting a Bati 801 will cost $50,000-$60,000.

Fail_At_GTA

I've been slowly doing money glitches over time. I have something like 8.5M saved up on my second character.

GrandTheftBatman

Tonights the night to get the grind on guys. Guys at rockstar have leaked that today (Tuesday) is patch day

Source?

scubadave

Why? I'll just glitch more money.

Why don't you just let others enjoy their game how they want to and I'll do the same. Me having 20 mil, a garage full of pale blue cars, and all the Pegasus vehicles isn't hurting anyone.

Essentially, what you are doing is cheating. You may not directly be affecting other people, but you are bypassing the requirements necessary to earn the spoils and just jumping straight to the spoils. Anyone who actually plays the game as intended will frown upon such an action...

You saying having glitched cash because you dont want to play for it and that it doesn't hurt anyone is akin to someone saying they play monopoly and just grab all the good opportunity cards and nab all the cash because they dont want to pass Go! and move around the board all the time...

its a trap!!!! undercover rockstar social media employee posing as user "XYN" promoting cashcards!!!11!!!

PpiMgNB.png

Xyn

its a trap!!!! undercover rockstar social media employee posing as user "XYN" promoting cashcards!!!11!!!

Well, you tried... :catloaf:

LewviathanX

XYN everyone on here now thinks you are a R* employee haha going to be getting some very interesting PM'S lmfao

Jolly Swagman

Awesome, don't have a tank but my sandking might do a similar job lol. Now I see why they removed coveted, you bastards.., :)

The sandking does not shoot rockets ffs.

Neither does a tank.

I'm nitpicking. I'm sorry.

If you know you are being an asshole ahead of time...why follow through with it?That's rich coming from ugotsmoked. Edited by Jolly SWAGman

Shootinalloveryourface

Wait so people are implying that Xyn isn't an employee of R*??

AWEMYGOD

I got 199K atm. I'll be fine.

rickreim

New garage min $200k,

10 new high end cars $2-3 mil

Upgrades/mods for all cars: another $2-3 mil

I've been grinding and at $4.5 mil now. Gonna try to get to $7 mil before all said and done

XYN everyone on here now thinks you are a R* employee haha going to be getting some very interesting PM'S lmfao

This coming from a guy whose avatar is a R* logo

ugotsmoked

I've been slowly doing money glitches over time. I have something like 8.5M saved up on my second character.

Your kdr reveals you are a hacker...

@jollyswagman...I an not an asshole, I am a realist...big difference.

Personal

Also, I currently have just under 2million.

I don't even plan on buying a new apartment as I see no point to in doing so if its just going to look the exact same inside, so Im just gonna save the extra cash and buy a garage on its own, which is surprisingly cheap at about 100-150k to store the 10 extra vehicles.

extra weapons + clothes will probably cost aroun 100-150k in total which means ive spent at best 300k already leaving with approx 1.7million

and with the 1.7 million I'll buy a comet, banshee, zentorno and massacro and maybe a couple of motorbikes and all of them fully modified should cost me the rest of the money that I have

New apartment interiors have been confirmed.

ugotsmoked

I don't even plan on buying a new apartment as I see no point to in doing so if its just going to look the exact same inside, so Im just gonna save the extra cash and buy a garage on its own, which is surprisingly cheap at about 100-150k to store the 10 extra vehicles.

extra weapons + clothes will probably cost aroun 100-150k in total which means ive spent at best 300k already leaving with approx 1.7million

and with the 1.7 million I'll buy a comet, banshee, zentorno and massacro and maybe a couple of motorbikes and all of them fully modified should cost me the rest of the money that I have

Sauce?

Jolly Swagman

Sauce?That Brian B dude you hear people talking about says there will be new locations with new interiors here:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201263066-High-Life-Multiple-Proprieties-Dynasty-8-

ugotsmoked

I am not finding it.

DoctahWong

I am not finding it.

It's there, just look for the guy with the RDR avatar. He'll just be below the guy with the Michael avatar. For a more easier way, he's the 5th response/comment.

ugotsmoked

I am not finding it.

It's there, just look for the guy with the RDR avatar. He'll just be below the guy with the Michael avatar. For a more easier way, he's the 5th response/comment.

I see where is says new high end apartments, I see nothing regarding new interiors.

Jolly Swagman

I am not finding it.

I see where is says new high end apartments, I see nothing regarding new interiors. From the link:

"@Wildeyedjokr I don't know if you'll be able to answer this, but are we talking about brand new apartments, with new looks/interiors. Or simply the current "High End Apartment" (200-400k) in new locations?

These are brand new apartments, so we are talking about new interior as well.

I don't want to spoil everything for you, though, so stay tuned for the update!

Brian B"

Edited by Jolly SWAGman

ugotsmoked

Ok well either way I will be purchasing them.

UniqueAsh

my moneys ready for the hit!

SecludedMemory

I have $22,000. I'm not a mathematician or anything but after a new apartment, at least one of the new cars, then filling up the rest of garage with cars from the street and maxing out on upgrades I should be sitting comfy on at least $10k.

Edited by SecludedMemory