Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shootinalloveryourface

Prediction: Financing the High Life

How much to finance the High Life?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. How much to finance the High Life?

• $1m-1.99m
    • $2m-2.99m
    • $3m-3.99m
    • $4m-4.99m
    • $5m-9.99
    • $10m+
    • $0 - I don't give a f*ck
    • $0 - Cash cards
    • $0 - I will glitch
    • $0 - I have not much money and will grind my way to the top

Shootinalloveryourface

With the upcoming and highly anticipated High Life update, players across the globe are wetting themselves over a whole host of new, exciting and glamorous opportunities.

An additional property, 10 new empty car slots to fill, 3 fancy new cars to purchase and mod, new weapons and of course some dashing new outfits. All will be available but all at a price.

Is anyone saving for the High Life? If so, how much are you setting aside for the new purchases? How much do you think we players should be holding?

Will you straight out by cash cards? Do you not give a f*ck about the High Life? Are you seriously waiting for heists to be released and using that as future funds?

I've got $2m cash, around $1m in assets, and I'm restricting myself to limited spending as I think that sorta cash is gonna be needed for me to be Financing the High Life.

Edited by shootingallovertheplace

TheDubs-1916

Wasn't their vague rumours of Heists of some sort, maybe smaller ones, being released in addition to help finance this?

Probably not as if they start including lots of pricey stuff, its going to make people go wild and buy shark cards and make them a sh*t tonne of money. R* are smart I'll give them that...

RAMBONATOR

f*ck cash cards, we be grinding.

KornbreadMaf1a

I got enough saved that I will be able to buy a new property and fully mod whatever ten cars i want. The only bad part is after I fill up my twenty slots I am gonna want ten more. On a side note I'd like it if we could own two extra six car garages just so I can have three different escape routes from the police on different parts of the map.

Shootinalloveryourface

I've added a poll to try and cover all the bases.

Ballistic Jello

Is anyone saving for the High Life? If so, how much are you setting aside for the new purchases? How much do you think we players should be holding?

I've got approx 7 mil to burn as soon as the patch finishes. All legit, no cash cards.

Entity will be over a mil alone, garage 1-200k, two sports cars probably 500k, Bifta and Sanchez, 200k, Rancher and Felon maybe 175?

Plus Sultan, Sandking SWB, Dominator -> 300k?

Soo.. 2.5 mil?

Probably pick up a Vestra as well when I realize how much extra cash I have when its all said and done. Maybe an Annihilator for fun. Or a Frogger.

Edited by Ballistic Jello

elfoam

I'm on 1.7m, I don't expect it to be enough at all. I think the house might be that much alone and both cars might total over a million too. Plus with my new garage I'll need a stinger GT...

Hence massive rooftop session is happening right now.

Ayylien

I'm trying to hit $10,000,000. I'm nearly there, just a million or so to go.

I'm fully expecting to spend every penny of that.

I'll be trading in my current apartment for a new one so that'll save me a bit of money, plus I'll be getting another garage. I expect that to cost me around a million.

Filling another garage with fully modded cars is going to cost me around $7,000,000, probably more.

Plus the new clothes and and gun.

It's all going to add up.

elfoam

Tonights the night to get the grind on guys. Guys at rockstar have leaked that today (Tuesday) is patch day

GenericTwet

Wasn't their vague rumours of Heists of some sort, maybe smaller ones, being released in addition to help finance this?

Probably not as if they start including lots of pricey stuff, its going to make people go wild and buy shark cards and make them a sh*t tonne of money. R* are smart I'll give them that...

I'll have to agree with you.I think Heists will be released around the premiere of Watch_Dogs so R* can get some attention again.

I was grinding for the update but got tired at 1.2mil and because I had some work lately.

In my opinion,if you want to get every single thing,you'll need at least 4mil(it depends on what cars you'll be filling your garage with).

Edited by GenericTwet

Ayylien

Tonights the night to get the grind on guys. Guys at rockstar have leaked that today (Tuesday) is patch day

No. Next week or early May.

modnation

sauce?

dingodile_r89

Atleast $4m. To even start. The cars I want are mostly picked off the streets. I only plan on getting the Huntley and the Thrust.

Kampioen

I'm not really playing until it comes out. I have almost everything I want in this game as it is now. The only 2 things I want but don't have yet are the orange tint for the minigun and the green tint for the RPG. Maybe eventually I'll buy a tank if heists give an abundance of cash or something. I have bought 10 cars I want, fully modded all of them, bought all the clothes, all the masks, all the guns and a Buzzard. I have like 200k in the bank now.

I can't really stand Rooftop Rumble anymore. I can't bring myself to do it over and over to earn something that's not even out yet. I think I'll do it enough so I can buy the second apartment, which is probably more than hour since I only have 200k now. Then I'll slowly fill up the garage like I did with my current one. The main reason I want the second garage right now is so I can rearrange my first one.

elfoam

Read it on some news sites, Google, you'll see. It's coming today, maybe not high life but garages and 1.13.

Kampioen

So all you guys saying multiple millions, how are you making that money?

dewtech

I'll just take as much cash I can get hold of, then once I've bought the stuff from High life be back to it to get the stockpiles up.

Ideally I'd like to get over 10 million and stay there

Gallioni

There is a secret mission that no one knows of, Rooftop Rumble

iProGam3r

If rockstar were clever they would release it now so impatient people will buy cash cards, but we all no they aren't clever as shown by the freezing issues! The launch of GTA online was smoother for me than these freezes!

Tails Prower

I have 3 million in the bank on psn ID 1 and 2.8 million on psn ID 2 so have quite a bit of cash.

Will see what everything costs but more than likely sell current apartment for 10 car garage for

all characters and sell off high value cars to add to my pot, then do the missions playlists (if

they still work) and start adding to my pot.

Then decide which apartment I'll be moving back into and go from there.

Edited by tails_prower_2040

ugotsmoked

I got 19.2 mil...thank you coveted 16X

Ballistic Jello

http://www.product-reviews.net/2014/04/20/gta-v-online-1-13-update-within-3-days/

Stalked, here's one from a quick Google, short n worth a quick read.

Speculative but may be correct.

Forgot about the new cars lol.

I figure

Zentorno, if not ugly at 1 mil plus 250k in mods/paint.

Massacro buying almost for sure, maybe 450?

Huntley I'm not sure, love my SUVs but may be ugly as well. 200k?

So 1.9 to 2 million. The gun will be like 30 g's, it's ugly anyway. Will probably spend 40k on clothes - chump change.

Kampioen

I know. I've done it so many times myself to earn everything I wanted in the game. I've made a couple of million doing that. I just didn't expect people to be so willing to do that all over again. Some people are saying over 10 million. That's an insane amount of Rooftop Rumble.

ugotsmoked

I know. I've done it so many times myself to earn everything I wanted in the game. I've made a couple of million doing that. I just didn't expect people to be so willing to do that all over again. Some people are saying over 10 million. That's an insane

amount of Rooftop Rumble.

Coveted 16X pays $288K and when you use the tank you use almost no ammo.

xInfamousRYANx

4.1 million.

New garage 100k

Futo

Dune buggy

Schwartzer

Sultan

Schafter

Calvacade 1

Intruder

Bodhi

All Free

Zentorino

Massacaro

Prolly 1.7 million

ky1e1792

Pointless thread, nobody knows how much anything will be.

Kachii

I just passed 8 million, I'm all set

DoctahWong

Just planning to get the Zentorno, and probably the Thrust(if it performs and looks good) and Huntley. Also saving for an apartment, moved out of Tinsel to the 10 car garage in Murrieta Heights.

Kampioen

I know. I've done it so many times myself to earn everything I wanted in the game. I've made a couple of million doing that. I just didn't expect people to be so willing to do that all over again. Some people are saying over 10 million. That's an insane

amount of Rooftop Rumble.

Coveted 16X pays $288K and when you use the tank you use almost no ammo.

How long does that take? Don't have a tank though. I only use 48 dollars in ammo per round of RR.