Amanda and Franklin.

Alvarez

Remember that Amanda has a profile on Hushmush.com and can be written to by Franklin?

Unfortunately, Rockstar passed up the opportunity to develop this kind of e-mail dialogue, which could end up in hilariously awkward situation.

How would such a conversation look like, what do you think?:)

Edited by Alvarez

Detective Phelps

Amanda would accept immediately (unless reuniting the family has been completed. After that Amanda will be loyal to Mike). She and Frank will have "hot coffee" at Frank's place.

Michael will find out, and the secret "ending D" would take place, where Mike and Trevor kill F and Amanda at the top of mt.Chilliad.

Lamar will then replace Franklin as the third protagonist.

THE GHETTO JEZUS

Amanda would accept immediately (unless reuniting the family has been completed. After that Amanda will be loyal to Mike). She and Frank will have "hot coffee" at Frank's place.

Michael will find out, and the secret "ending D" would take place, where Mike and Trevor kill F and Amanda at the top of mt.Chilliad.

I must say, that sounds really promising. But idk why but I'm rolling to that " ending D " for some odd reason :O

1vhA2Ri.gif

I must say, that sounds really promising. But idk why but I'm rolling to that " ending D " for some odd reason :O

Sounds like your loving the D

THE GHETTO JEZUS

Sounds like your loving the D

Twitter.jpg

But yea, I kinda wished that happened as it actually sounds pretty cool. Like maybe when you're about to kill them, you see them having sex and then you gotta do something like what they did in black ops when killing Castro and his bitch.

1vhA2Ri.gif

Sussus Amongus

Honestly i would love that ending. I could kill Franklin. He just sits in his house and does nothing or walks out of a 24/7 and pretends to be drunk. What a wasted slot in the char wheel... Edited by Cakelover21
  • Like 2

As much as I like Franklin, I would love to play as Lamar instead...

Detective Phelps

As much as I like Franklin, I would love to play as Lamar instead...Who wouldn't?

Lamar doesn't sit at home eating potato chips all day, whilst Franklin does.

Lamar is more interesting than Franklin.

• Like 2

Lamar's switch situations would be 100x better, fighting Ballas and Vagos. :D

Turkish Turketarian

Who wouldn't?

Who knows, maybe Lamar sits at home all day eating corn chips.

THE GHETTO JEZUS

Who wouldn't?

Or fried chicken ?

But Franklin isn't that bad TBH, but Lamar pretty much overshadowed Franklin when ever they're together. To bad R* didn't make him a protag and made Franklin the unwanted side kick.

1vhA2Ri.gif

Who wouldn't?

Or fried chicken ?

But Franklin isn't that bad TBH, but Lamar pretty much overshadowed Franklin when ever they're together. To bad R* didn't make him a protag and made Franklin the unwanted side kick.

Tell some of franklins redeemable qualities. Anything that makes him slighly interesting or complex

I would have been a much better protagonist than franklin!

Edited by InfernoV

AlabamaFatts

They could dangle a Jet-Pack, alien ship, or customizable Space. Docker, in exchange for Franklin, and I would still keep him. He is the most morally, ethically sound individual out of the bunch, and without a character like him, all he'll would break loose. Michael is a weasely, vindictive, madman, hidden behind a cool, calm exterior. Trevor is absolutely bat-ish crazy, and makes no attempts to hide it, but at least you know where you stand with him. Franklin May do nothing during the down-time, but maybe that's a good thing. He's the only character that we don't have much back story on. We know the majority of Trevor and Michaels pasts, but nearly nothing about Franklin. Why? Maybe he's a recovering drug addicts, and trying to stay away from trouble. Or maybe he is depressed because of something in his past that hasn't been mentioned, like the death of a family member. (Remember CJ came back to LS to bury his mother) and anyway, how many of us really go out, and wake up the next morning on top of a mountain in a floral Sunday dress? Just saying, having 1 grounded, and well rounded character is a huge asset. VIVA LA FRANLKIN!

• Like 4

So, Lamar appreciation thread, huh?

I bet Amanda would give Franklin a disbelieving look first and avoid him like hell afterwards.

THE GHETTO JEZUS

I bet Amanda would give Franklin a disbelieving look first and avoid him like hell afterwards.

Who doesn't want to have that Black D and I guarantee secretly Franklin did Micheal's daughter Tracy.

And I don't think this is an appreciation thread as I bet there is already one somewhere out there.

• Like 2

1vhA2Ri.gif

lizardman563

Who doesn't want to have that Black D and I guarantee secretly Franklin did Micheal's daughter Tracy.

And I don't think this is an appreciation thread as I bet there is already one somewhere out there.

lol

Tell us more about your theories.

Edited by lizardman563
  • Like 1

THE GHETTO JEZUS

lol

I'll share more of my " theories " tomorrow as I'm pretty dead right now to explain.

1vhA2Ri.gif

lizardman563

lol

I'll share more of my " theories " tomorrow as I'm pretty dead right now to explain.

get some sleep then... unless you're literally dead.

I don't think that buffs out.

• Like 2

FilthyEsquire

I started a new single player profile... and Frank talk to Tracey. I didn't notice that the first time I played. But to the poster that POINTED out that Frank is the grounded one between the two.... Thank you. It's like more than HALF the posters are 13-15, and don't remember any of the dialogue. Of the three Franklin wanted to stay legit, but after meeting Michael, and seeing how the otherside lives, he dives right in. He was gunna quit working for Simeon.

I'll easily agree compared to Trevor or Mike he IS boring. But he does make the other two look petty and immature at times. It's a great balance. Like Fido from III who didn't talk.

And Lamar is a crap talker. Frank bailed him out every time. If any of you made a female character for online... (I didn't I'm a guy and play as one...) you can easily see how lame Lamar can be. Lamar does crack me up, but he is soft, and gives you plenty good reasons why. I don't see how many missed this... He was upset about not being employee of the month... Some people are slow.

• Like 3

Alex Wesker

Welcome to Amanda De Santa's Hushmush account. Leave a comment below!

Franklin: Hey Babe!

Amanda: What the hell? Franklin, I'm a married woman with standards...

Franklin: I know, but you've got titties large than my moon!

Amanda: You're creeping me out! Delete the comments before Michael finds this sh*t out!!

Franklin: Make me, you sexy piece of sh*t...

Amanda: Stop it right now! I'm a fortysomething, you ghetto kids aren't interested in that kind of ass!

Franklin: Well I am now!

Michael: What the f*ck's going on here then?

Amanda: Nothing, honey, Franklin here was April Fooling me hehe x

Michael: The f*ck is this bullsh*t?

Franklin: Is it really that hard to gain some nice fine ass in LS???

Amanda: Shut the f*ck up! SHUT! The f*ck up! Your trap's large enough anyway!

Michael: That's what she said.

Franklin: That's what he said

Amanda: BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE f*ck UP

Franklin: Wanna have a threesome? You, me, and Amanda. Trevor will never know....

Michael: Sounds like a nice plan. I'm flexible next Tuesday. How 'bout then?

Amanda: Michael! Stop this homosexual bullsh*t! You'll get aids!

Franklin: You should watch it you dandy ass, n***a

Edited by PsychoGamer3
  • Like 3

Detective Phelps

Welcome to Amanda De Santa's Hushmush account. Leave a comment below!

Franklin: Hey Babe!

Amanda: What the hell? Franklin, I'm a married woman with standards...

Franklin: I know, but you've got titties large than my moon!

Amanda: You're creeping me out! Delete the comments before Michael finds this sh*t out!!

Franklin: Make me, you sexy piece of sh*t...

Amanda: Stop it right now! I'm a fortysomething, you ghetto kids aren't interested in that kind of ass!

Franklin: Well I am now!

Michael: What the f*ck's going on here then?

Then Franklin says:

"Wanna have a threesome? You, me, and Amanda. Trevor will never know..."

• Like 1

THE GHETTO JEZUS

lol

get some sleep then... unless you're literally dead.

I don't think that buffs out.

Well my theory was that since both of them were young, they just did it :p . You know you can't stop young love :D

1vhA2Ri.gif

universetwisters

Franklin and Amanda hook up, Franklin teams up with the FIB and betrays Michael & Trevor in a bank robbery, and then he and Amanda move to Vice City.

Cue GTA 6.

• Like 2

sTgL5iS.png

Franklin and Amanda hook up, Franklin teams up with the FIB and betrays Michael & Trevor in a bank robbery, and then he and Amanda move to Vice City.

Cue GTA 6.

And now the first objectives for GTA VI will be: 1.Get a beer bottle 2.Find Franklin 3.Throw him on the ground, toss the bottle on his face and stomp on his head repeatedly

universetwisters

Cue GTA 6.

And now the first objectives for GTA VI will be: 1.Get a beer bottle 2.Find Franklin 3.Throw him on the ground, toss the bottle on his face and stomp on his head repeatedly

No, it would be a can of Schultenbräu because the protagonists are all five New Kids.

New_Kids_cast.jpg

sTgL5iS.png

Detective Phelps

Cue GTA 6.

And then you use the flamethrower on Amanda.

The end.

"Remember folks, gameplay is far more important than the story!" ;)

• 1 year later...
SuperGTFan

Wait, what is Michael's reaction if Franklin had killed Amanda in front of him during free-roam? Or any if the kids too?

(I gaved my own V copy to my cousin for a few days)

He'd say, "You bumped off my wife/kids! and put bullet holes in their threads!"

Cool Bump Bro :cool:

Have no idea. I never manage to be able to pull it off.

• Like 1

Shadowfennekin

Offtopic: Nothing, at least not the one time I went spammed switching to get Trevor inside so he can fire his RPG at the kitchen table.

Ontopic: Hushmush looks promising and I'm disappointed it got cut. It could have added more to the game. I honestly would have loved to see Amanda's reaction to Trevor interacting with her profile.