GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Running constant RR lobbies for anyone who wants it

LoA-Phantom

LoA-Phantom

I don't know if there's a section for this if there is someone can redirect me (I know some of you live for this)

Must join crew in order to do this though so I guess you can call it a bribe lmao

there is a section.

also theres 100s of other money desperate people out there playing the same job.

LoA-Phantom

I just want crew members lmao, manage to recruit 1 or 2 every night me and my friends play cause we're pretty good but we started a new crew and haven't played yet

I'm on my phone, can't see sigs

Edited by LoA-Phantom

Ai®a©ob®a

I just want crew members lmao, manage to recruit 1 or 2 every night me and my friends play cause we're pretty good but we started a new crew and haven't played yet

I'm on my phone, can't see sigs

Posted the link.

But a word of warning if you do post in there you can not post a link to your crew or any information on it.

It all has to be in your signature.

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

LoA-Phantom

Woops too late lmao, we are in no way related to rr and the only time I ever play the mission is with my low level friend who has to do it all himself