GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What if the Entity XF was the $1 Million Car?

Rammer2k

With the Adder being the price of the Entity? Keeping the car stats the same, would the Adder still be the #1 Hate car in GTA? Or would we be seeing a lot more Chromed Entity's running around? Personally for me, I think the Adder is one of the ugliest cars in the game, and will always hate it. No matter the price.

• Like 1

Everybody would own one, Oh wait everybody already have one!

Nothing would change, Adder would still be popular.

Edited by BJMartin

Special Agent 25

Personally for me, I think the Adder is the ugliest car in the game, and will always hate it. No matter the price.

Fixed for you.

Edited by L5B4LIF3

Wally Walrus

don't care, I have both, sue me btch

I0000jH_5_OSudxw.jpg5191744.jpgSarah-Jessica-Parker.jpgHorse-paddock--natural-203239.jpg

LoA-Phantom

I don't think the adder price is what makes it so popular, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a Bugatti veyron is and that's why they buy the adder.

Is this The Guy?

I think the adder will still be popular, dont think it was the price that was the draw more the fact that its a veyron.

AboveAndBeyoncé

I'd blow them both up in a tank.

and then I'll blow your tank up reversing in my indestructible entity.... Edited by Marc30499

gorskiegangsta

I'd still have the Entity because it is less boring to drive than the Adder. Very few supercars in Online actually feel like supercars. IMO, Entity, Turismo, and especially Infernus, do.

CatchMeTrolling

Would still have an Entity & I don't get the whole "lets hate the Adder" trend.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

I have both, I prefer entity for racing as well as my battle car. However IMO the adder looks much better. The entity looks cool at first. But then it gets really bland. One color and boring.

It's not the car "itself" that is hated. It's what people do to it that is.

In all honesty though the XF is underpriced. But really, who cares at this point?

• Like 1

Adder's are the most hated because EVERYONE has had one at one point. Excluding me cus I'm special.

SaturdayNight

I don't think the adder price is what makes it so popular, I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a Bugatti veyron is and that's why they buy the adder.

I bought its because I hated it. And then after seeing how much I liked it over my entity. I kept it. Its fast, it handles very well at high speed, and is just wide as hell!

You can't shoot through the back of the Entity.

That alone makes it the most appreciable, valuable, and adorable vehicle in the entire game.

Pus, the fact that the name means, "something which exists entirely within itself, outside the boundaries of existentialism, abstraction, or conceptualization," helps reinforce that it's a rockin' ride.

Just sayin, is all.

ChrisCalzone

I honestly don't like the Adder, but I've always felt that if somebody with actual taste in style bought the Adder, it could be a nice car. But I'll always choose Entity XF over Adder any day.

LoA-Phantom

I bought its because I hated it. And then after seeing how much I liked it over my entity. I kept it. Its fast, it handles very well at high speed, and is just wide as hell!

You got it because you didn't like it? Hipster overload.

SaturdayNight

Well, not sure what you mean there but I hated it before I bought it due to seeing them all the time and not knowing what all the fuss was about. So when I tried it out myself in SP, I liked it alot so I bought one in online. You do know thats how you get rid of your haterness? To actually try out what you;re hating on?? Thats what I did.

I have both, I actually bought my Adder when it went on special and it cost 750,000, almost 50,000 less than the Entity...

LoA-Phantom

Well, not sure what you mean there but I hated it before I bought it due to seeing them all the time and not knowing what all the fuss was about. So when I tried it out myself in SP, I liked it alot so I bought one in online. You do know thats how you get rid of your haterness? To actually try out what you;re hating on?? Thats what I did.

You're a wise man, I like you. Continue with your existence!

SaturdayNight

You're a wise man, I like you. Continue with your existence!

Thanks Bro!!

12 year olds can't spell Koenigsegg, but they can Veyron (Buggatti, Buggati, Boukati etc.), so this is why we have so much chrome adders.

Entity masterrace. /thread

The Angel King

I honestly see more far more idiots in Entitys in chrome now days.......

12 year olds can't spell Koenigsegg, but they can Veyron (Buggatti, Buggati, Boukati etc.), so this is why we have so much chrome adders.

Infernus masterrace. /thread

Fixed. It's ok, we all make mistakes at one point or another.

• Like 1

I honestly see more far more idiots in Entitys in chrome now days.......

Infernus masterrace. /thread

Fixed. It's ok, we all make mistakes at one point or another.

When you want come at best third in races, then Infernus is the car to use.