GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

High K/D, never play deathmatches.

johnjack84

So as I really care about my K/D and about my stats in general I was curious about other people's stats. So I started checking those players that have a decent K/D (above 2.00, which is what generally is required to join one of those top perfomer crews) and all I found is a common thing to all of those players: they NEVER play deathmatches. So this means that they just spend time on freemode and kill ramdom people (I bet low level ones). I mean it's far too easy to hide on some roof, or even worse to glitch in a wallbreach and just kill some random people. I have a K/D of 3.20something and all I do all the day is playing deathmatches (I played over 150, for now) as I find it to be the only interesting thing, along with races, to do in the game. Especially those with a ridiculously high K/D are the most coward, infact I there are some of them who have 0 minutes played on a deathmatch. Moral of the story? High K/D= S*ck at this game, at least in most of the cases.

Edited by johnjack84

I have a 2.41 kd running tanks and reversing entity and vacca. I play deathmatches sometimes but nobody plays them so I'm mostly in free roam

• Like 2

I've seen a lot of people with pretty high KD's. But most of them are the tank griefers so it hardly counts :s

Mines around 2.6 I think, and i play quite a few deathmatches and stuff so I'd say its pretty legit

praz94.png

I don't play deathmatches but K/D ratio should be separated when its from tank/chopper or any vehicles and shooting and they should split Deathmatch K/D from the freeroam ones.

• Like 3

I've seen a lot of people with pretty high KD's. But most of them are the tank griefers so it hardly counts :s

Mines around 2.6 I think, and i play quite a few deathmatches and stuff so I'd say its pretty legit

Yeah! you seem pretty legit man.

I don't play deathmatches but K/D ratio should be separated when its from tank/chopper or any vehicles and shooting and they should split Deathmatch K/D from the freeroam ones.

Couldn't agree more with you.

I'm not a griefer I just kill people when they shoot at me for no reason which is 99% of the time

• Like 2

I'm not a griefer I just kill people when they shoot at me for no reason which is 99% of the time

You're doing something wrong then... I shoot at players who shoot at me and I have a 1.80 K/D.

ExtremeTorque

OP,the k/d stat on GTAO is really a joke because it can be manipulated very easily..

Just ignore it and enjoy your game.

I wish Rockstar removed it from Free Mode

OP,the k/d stat on GTAO is really a joke because it can be manipulated very easily..

So your K/D must be woeful... Im curious to know what it is?

praz94.png

AlexSniperBullet

i rly don't care about kdr either. There really should be a separate kdr for different weapons for players and show it on our game card in-game.

Edited by AlexSniperBullet

ExtremeTorque

So your K/D must be woeful... Im curious to know what it is?

Its 7.57 and you just made yourself look like a complete fool..if you arent actually.. Edited by psycho_realm747

So as I really care about my K/D and about my stats in general I was curious about other people's stats. So I started checking those players that have a decent K/D (above 2.00, which is what generally is required to join one of those top perfomer crews) and all I found is a common thing to all of those players: they NEVER play deathmatches. So this means that they just spend time on freemode and kill ramdom people (I bet low level ones). I mean it's far too easy to hide on some roof, or even worse to glitch in a wallbreach and just kill some random people. I have a K/D of 3.20something and all I do all the day is playing deathmatches (I played over 150, for now) as I find it to be the only interesting thing, along with races, to do in the game. Especially those with a ridiculously high K/D are the most coward, infact I there are some of them who have 0 minutes played on a deathmatch. Moral of the story? High K/D= S*ck at this game, at least in most of the cases.

wanna know why? Because DM in this game is an embarrassment & ends up being played the same way with EVERYBODY hiding in f*cking wall cover using autoaim, Or if its Disallow they hide in wall cover using RPGs.

DM in this game is garbage compared to GTA 4, the shooting in this game requires absolutely no skill, & just becomes an irritating game of hide and seek.

I hate playing DM & try to avoid it nowadays (apart from the gimmicky ones like melee fighting etc), because nobody ever runs & guns, everyone just hides & its boring man. coming from GTA 4 from 2008 the DMs were epic!! everyone was banging it out in the open all skills , and those that were hiding got BEASTED because wall cover was a burden! bring back GTA 4 DM ffs!

AlexSniperBullet

wanna know why? Because DM in this game is an embarrassment & ends up being played the same way with EVERYBODY hiding in f*cking wall cover using autoaim, Or if its Disallow they hide in wall cover using RPGs.

DM in this game is garbage compared to GTA 4, the shooting in this game requires absolutely no skill, & just becomes an irritating game of hide and seek.

I hate playing DM & try to avoid it nowadays (apart from the gimmicky ones like melee fighting etc), because nobody ever runs & guns, everyone just hides & its boring man. coming from GTA 4 from 2008 the DMs were epic!! everyone was banging it out in the open all skills , and those that were hiding got BEASTED because wall cover was a burden! bring back GTA 4 DM ffs!

I never liked DM at all in the first place. i played it a few times but i stopped due to that flash effect. that crap can really blind someone.

FREEROAM DM. FOR THE WIN

Edited by AlexSniperBullet
  • Like 3

Vanilla-Bear

Not all high K/D ratios equal a griefer...

Mine is relatively high and I hate missions, and death matches... I live in free roam, and although admittedly I do start the odd bit of trouble, 99% of people you pass open fire, so all out warfare ensues regardless. Who needs a death match? Just swing By LSC and you'll end up in one anyway!!

Yeah the stat isn't 100% accurate. I agree it should be separate... Could put in a ticket to R* but chances are they'll fix it and it'll create some other glitch somewhere haha

• Like 4

Mine is relatively high and I hate missions, and death matches... I live in free roam, and although admittedly I do start the odd bit of trouble, 99% of people you pass open fire, so all out warfare ensues regardless. Who needs a death match? Just swing By LSC and you'll end up in one anyway!!

Yeah the stat isn't 100% accurate. I agree it should be separate... Could put in a ticket to R* but chances are they'll fix it and it'll create some other glitch somewhere haha

My long lost brother!
  • Like 2

High K/D = kills lots dies little

Not necessarily. I got a friend who has a pretty high K/D ratio and they've got like 20 kills in total. I think a lot of people do this, get a few kills so their K/D appears high and just avoid PVP like the plague.

I'd never assume a high K/D ratio equals their skill. Mine is 1.61 and I'm very often the team carrier with most kills and least amount of deaths. K/D don't mean anything.

Implying a 1v1 is the equivalent to ALL OUT WARFARE GUNS BLAZING AH6'S AND sh*t SUPERSIXES EVERYWHERE IRON HORSES METAL TRACKS CHEWING GUM TRENCHES COLT C7S IN THIS BITCH

Nigga plz

A high KD in TDM = player who most likely abuses the combat roll every time they have a confrontation and/or uses the Auto shotgun.

• Like 1

As I said it's way too easy killing people in freeroam and run away on passive mode when you see you have no chance of winning.

You got it all wrong man, GTA4 multiplayer was embarassing, it was full of modders and stuff. To me the deathmatch seems pretty realistic and you don't have always to camp, but even then how to you fight in war? You run towards people trying to shoot you or you move reasonably to protect yourself? There are a lot of freeaim battles if autoaim doesn't fit for you.

Not necessarily. I got a friend who has a pretty high K/D ratio and they've got like 20 kills in total. I think a lot of people do this, get a few kills so their K/D appears high and just avoid PVP like the plague.

I'd never assume a high K/D ratio equals their skill. Mine is 1.61 and I'm very often the team carrier with most kills and least amount of deaths. K/D don't mean anything.

Absolutely Right.

Implying a 1v1 is the equivalent to ALL OUT WARFARE GUNS BLAZING AH6'S AND sh*t SUPERSIXES EVERYWHERE IRON HORSES METAL TRACKS CHEWING GUM TRENCHES COLT C7S IN THIS BITCH

Nigga plz

LOLZ

A high KD in TDM = player who most likely abuses the combat roll every time they have a confrontation and/or uses the Auto shotgun.

Abusing combat roll?? That's a tool available in the game isn't it?? So you can use it as much as you want. If you can't do it just learn how to do it, instead of getting killed repeatedly.

3.42. Tank, heavy sniper and I know how to use Passive Mode to my advantage in free-roam. Hardly get up to these antics anymore. get boring pretty quick and teh K/D ratio is totally pointless in GTA O. Go play Call of Doody if you care so much about it.

I typically try to avoid PVP and other confrontation (mostly) my kd is about 3.15

False. Ive gone 13-1 on a TDM without using any shotgun or combat roll.

3.42. Tank, heavy sniper and I know how to use Passive Mode to my advantage in free-roam. Hardly get up to these antics anymore. get boring pretty quick and teh K/D ratio is totally pointless in GTA O. Go play Call of Doody if you care so much about it.

That's what I'm talking about, they should split the freeroam K/D from the Deathmatches. I already play COD and you don't wanna know where I stand in the leaderboards.

That's what I'm talking about, they should split the freeroam K/D from the Deathmatches. I already play COD and you don't wanna know where I stand in the leaderboards.

In cod, legit players are high ranks for about the first week. then modders take over

In cod, legit players are high ranks for about the first week. then modders take over

Until they get banned.

Until they get banned.

then they get replaced my more modders. the cycle goes on....

LambentBunny

Of course it means we suck at the game.

Whipped out my tank in capture last night in fact during our crew battle where miniguns and all explosives were banned

slot101_zps1aa0ada9.jpg