GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

This is weird...

Ai®a©ob®a

Ai®a©ob®a

So i'm doing a mission with a friend of mine and i die then all the sudden i spawn back on the ground but you can't see my body i can't move but i can toggle though my weapons and i can't shoot any of them except my sniper rifle.

It's like speculation mode but instead of watching the other player you spawn instead

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

Once. its happened to me when i joined a mission & spectated. its a glitch that most likely will never get fixed

It might be a network drop. I have had various weird stuff happen when my network drops but it leaves me in the session on the client side, still in the world and can't move, but I can sometimes shoot players that appear to still be there, on my client side. A few times I have had the drop when I am riding as a passenger in someone's car or helicopter and they just disappear and the on my continuing-to-run console, the car / heli stops or crashes and the game is kind of continuing on my side with whoever was still there, but I am sure that from the session point of view it shows I left the session.

GTA-Freak-Vi

It happened to me once in RR after I died, pretty cool but only lasted for like 3 seconds before the "mission passed" screen appeared.

Edited by Gta-freak-VI