New GTA Game idea.. Must Read!

jacobwot

So there's probably not many people thinking about a new gta coming out anytime soon, but i do have a good[in my opinion] idea that is hopefully different than most of the gta's. So, basically your a starting gang member who just started out his gang in Detroit, a new location for gta. So like in gta sa, you can take over territory from other gangs and they can also be taken away. There's obviously some story to the game for the character. "How do i grow my gang?". Well, your gonna have different types of missions throughout the game trying to grow your gang. Like robbing local stores to spread your[gang] name or stealing other gangs supplies of drugs, guns, or cars. The possibilities are endless in this game. And yes i said YOUR gang, you get to choose the name, color, and symbol, Just like in GTA Online. And speaking of GTA Online, you get to bring your gang into the online world of GTA. You get to have NPC backup, Your own personal hangout, and your own personal property. And just like in single-player your can takeover territory or get it taken away. The world of Detroit would be a little bigger than the GTA V Los Santos, for online and single player reasons. There are gonna be more guns in this game. More than 2 assault rifles, more like 5 different types that work different. One may have better accuracy, but slower firing rate. Or one may have a lot of damage, but not so good accuracy. Cars would be around the same. Just better models and more customizable options. Cops are going to have a big improvement over GTA V. Like everyone knows cops are the most painful thing in the ass, like shooting someone with a silencer at night in the desert then all of a sudden your have a star with police spawning 5 feet in front of you. The only way cops could know what you are doing if you do it right in front of them, or someone calls them. I think any gta fan would love this game, this game is also different from other gta's. It would 1. go back to it's thug roots and 2. it would be fix a lot of problems to gta 5 that everyone is tired of. :miranda:

i do have a good[in my opinion] idea that is hopefully different than most of the gta's

It would 1. go back to it's thug roots

If it's going back to something that was done earlier, it would mean that it isn't completely different than the rest of the games, as it would still have the same basis as San Andreas. You also said that it would go back to the gang-banging roots. I seem to find this a lot, but GTA was never based around gangsters and all of that, but instead it was based on freelance work, much like in GTA III.

• Like 1

Drunken Cowboy

Ugh. So sick of thugs and gang-banging, both in GTA and its glamorized image in real life.

I think the biggest problem with a gang-banging GTA is it leaves no room to develop the game. The whole thing about being a hood thug is that you're poor, and you're trying to get out. If there were just 60 straight missions of doing drive-bys on people who wear different baseball caps than you, that'd get stale in a second. If you're moving up in the world, then you have Franklin's Vinewood Hills house or CJ flying jetpacks in the desert. If you're expanding and developing your gang, but it's still a bunch of gangbangers, then you have Saints' Row.

The only way I could see gang banging work was with the GTA 5 archetype. When you're sick of doing repetitive gang stuff, you could switch to another character, but they ended up just turning Franklin into Michael anyway.

Untitled-2.gif

Ugh. So sick of thugs and gang-banging, both in GTA and its glamorized image in real life.

I think the biggest problem with a gang-banging GTA is it leaves no room to develop the game. The whole thing about being a hood thug is that you're poor, and you're trying to get out. If there were just 60 straight missions of doing drive-bys on people who wear different baseball caps than you, that'd get stale in a second. If you're moving up in the world, then you have Franklin's Vinewood Hills house or CJ flying jetpacks in the desert. If you're expanding and developing your gang, but it's still a bunch of gangbangers, then you have Saints' Row.

The only way I could see gang banging work was with the GTA 5 archetype. When you're sick of doing repetitive gang stuff, you could switch to another character, but they ended up just turning Franklin into Michael anyway.

It's not only gang banging. If you would read you also do other things in it other than drive bys. Plus, that's what happens in the hood. And it's way more complex than saints row

i do have a good[in my opinion] idea that is hopefully different than most of the gta's

It would 1. go back to it's thug roots

If it's going back to something that was done earlier, it would mean that it isn't completely different than the rest of the games, as it would still have the same basis as San Andreas. You also said that it would go back to the gang-banging roots. I seem to find this a lot, but GTA was never based around gangsters and all of that, but instead it was based on freelance work, much like in GTA III.

Yes, it is kind of like san Andreas. But, a different setting and more "creating and expanding your gang". Gta SA was more random missions helping your friends. And i didn't play gta 3. i started in GTA SA then i played Vice city. I mean't roots as in, gta is mostly about the "thug life". But this will bring a more specific story to that. GTA SA was more helping than creating. I've seen parts of gta 3 and don't think that's the best gta experience that everyone wants.

HOW'S ANNIE?

GTA is all about the "Thug life"? I'm sorry, but it sounds like nothing but a flaued opinion from someone who started with SA. If you want a recent GTA that goes back to the routes of the series, it is IV. Going around doing freelance work for mulitple criminal organisations is where GTA started.

Yes I've got nothing wrong with gang based GTA games. But to say that's what GTA is about is utterly wrong.

• Like 1

GTA is about CRIME or any CRIME Related Events and Social Stereotypes and Real life Issues...i.e.Heists (V),Gang/Turf Wars (SA and TLAD),American Dream and Rising up/Revenge (IV),Family Issues (TBoGT) etc...

Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond

matajuegos01

GTA is about CRIME or any CRIME Related Events and Social Stereotypes and Real life Issues...i.e.Heists (V),Gang/Turf Wars (SA and TLAD),American Dream and Rising up/Revenge (IV),Family Issues (TBoGT) etc...

They should make a GTA based on a member of the Loonies from GTA 2

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

RoadRunner71

Being set in Detroit they could put aside all this gangbanging stuff which is not either original and that could fit in any other place and focus instead in the fall of capitalism, the breakdown of the local industry, unemployment and hopelessness, labour unions and organized crime related to them all.

Of course that could gangs and stuff could be added, though not as the main theme but as something to give the city some realism or life, as part of all the stratums that can be found in the society.

• Like 1