GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

money glitch..

ErinSS23

Im lookin for a second person to help me with money glitch (it takes two people)

And when im done we can switch and you can do the glitch and get money...

Comment here or message me on xbox

Gamertag. : ErinSS23

I didnt get my money taken away this last patch.

I was just asking though, no need to be hateful.

(:

beanzinapot

I didnt get my money taken away this last patch.

I was just asking though, no need to be hateful.

(:

Not trying to be hateful. I just don't like people breaking a game. If you play the game the way it is intended, you'll have money in no time. Edited by beanzinapot
  • Like 1

beanzinapot

True but I have two jobs an a family :/

Sorry, but it still doesn't justify the fact that you're still trying to break a game.

Not to be hateful either but I agree, Rockstar will eventually patch it and probably ban you, which would suck more than being poor. Just do rooftop rumble a few times and you'll be sweet. Or, you can always buy money with real money if you're really desperate.

• Like 2

Not to be hateful either but I agree, Rockstar will eventually patch it and probably ban you, which would suck more than being poor. Just do rooftop rumble a few times and you'll be sweet. Or, you can always buy money with real money if you're really desperate.

I agree, GTA money is not expensive at all.

$1=$100k

Sorry, but it still doesn't justify the fact that you're still trying to break a game.

fun fact about having 2 jobs.

he could easily blow 10 bucks on cash cards and not have to bother with cheating and throwing his gamertag out there saying he wants to cheat.

gg on that btw.

he could easily blow 10 bucks on cash cards and not have to bother with cheating and throwing his gamertag out there saying he wants to cheat.

gg on that btw.

One, im a girl. Two, having two jobs with bills and a 6month old leaves no extra money. Ive never been banned before and if I do, its just a game. (:

beanzinapot

gg on that btw.

Ive never been banned before and if I do, its just a game. (:

I hope you keep true to that statement.

hornedturtle

noone cares that you're a girl with 2 jobs and a kid. play the game as normal, alot more satisfying :)

It seems that the OP is not going to get any help here, so I'm locking this up.