GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Never go on contact missions with Super High Ranks!

havingfunz

When I say Super High Rank I don't mean the 120s I mean the 160 and aboves mostly 180-200+. Now I'm not saying that I don't want to play with them because they are probably modders but it doesn't matter whether they are modders or not their attitude in the missions are basically same as a modder, which is "I'm GOD in these missions because I can rank-up and whatever amount of cash I want whenever I want (either through modding or just super farming)". So they have no regards for anyone else playing with them. Here is what I've dealt with:

• After killing all players in the building of RR they end-up blowing your car because they don't like it.....there was one guy who blew up all three of our cars and then drove to finish the mission, he was the lowest of the dicks because he atleast finished the mission.
  • Another guy I played with (in RR again since that's all I use now for farming) he was clear badass finished off everyone in the building without any effort, he didn't have his car there so I drove around the back to pick him up, unfortunately we both came to the same spot at same time and he got nudged to the ground, just for that he immediately removes his RPG, at which point I drove out of there and he missed his shot, now I thought he'd either chase me or just finish the mission, but that dick purposely killed himself while holding the package and failing the mission
  • The final guy was another super douche, he finishes the first rampage of the carpark fairly quickly has his entity there so he flies out of there fairly quickly, I try to keep up but he just way to far from me, so I slowly cruise towards the end location incase he "might" need a backup, but instead of finishing the mission he stays outside Madrazo's house and waits, so I thought he wanted to wait till I got there, when I get there he is at top of House opposite Madrazo's and doesn't move from there just keeps taunting, I shoot rocket launchers but no kill zone near his place so that doesn't work once I stop, he jumps down finds his car and tries to kill me eventually he succeeds, and we have no life as I had died earlier, and then he quits on purpose so none of us get the cash................

A Maned Wolf

Well, I'm over 200+ and I'm not a f*cking kid like the folks you listed....

And BTW Rank 180 ain't high.

Edited by A Maned Wolf
  • Like 1

I'm level 150 and people think I'm rich. I do Rooftop Rumble so I can buy some f*cking snacks. I'm poor as sh*t.I
I'll avoid picking up documents so I can pick up the money instead. I'll let myself get run over instead of blowing up the car that's coming towards me because I can't pay the insurance. I give blowjobs to the ammu-nation guy for ammo. GOD DAMN I'M POOR.

• Like 3

When I say Super High Rank I don't mean the 120s I mean the 160 and aboves mostly 180-200+. Now I'm not saying that I don't want to play with them because they are probably modders ~stopped reading after this~

modders cosmetically change the game up for themselves, and outside of violating tos, any mod that can actually be useful and not IP bannable online will go unnoticed by you.

after that little bit of ignorance, i just plain stopped caring about your problem. :/

Fail_At_GTA

The forums don't give a single f*ck. Just stop with all these lame stories.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise