Just Something That Crossed My Mind

QuackinAColdOne

QuackinAColdOne

I've read a couple topics concerning vehicles, and one of the main things I saw is that if you own supers of anykind, you're automatically a 10-year-old squeaker. Maybe you're just a hipster??

I understand the Adder is ugly, but what about the Entity and Vacca? Those are nice. I think with the right customizations and paint jobs, anything can look nice. You'd know this if you've been to a lot of car meets lately. That doesn't mean adding the most expensive parts to a vehicle, either.

Back on topic, I'm getting sick of people talking sh*t on others with super cars. Its annoying. And BTW I personally cant wait for the Zentorno, I love Lamborghini and I really wanna drive an Aventador. As long as its a full Aventador.

Agree, do what you wanna do!

I've read a couple topics concerning vehicles, and one of the main things I saw is that if you own supers of anykind, you're automatically a 10-year-old squeaker. Maybe you're just a hipster??

I understand the Adder is ugly, but what about the Entity and Vacca? Those are nice. I think with the right customizations and paint jobs, anything can look nice. You'd know this if you've been to a lot of car meets lately. That doesn't mean adding the most expensive parts to a vehicle, either.

Back on topic, I'm getting sick of people talking sh*t on others with super cars. Its annoying. And BTW I personally cant wait for the Zentorno, I love Lamborghini and I really wanna drive an Aventador. As long as its a full Aventador.

I don't think it' the supercars themselves, it's that a lot of the douches end up driving them and being associated with them (also chrome vehicles and Eclipse Towers).

I've been driving my Turismo lately and nearly every mission I join someone else (in one case 3 other players) are all driving Turismos. Supercars are fast and sleek and great for missions/races but they're also kind of like status symbols. Personally I enjoy driving my Bifta more than any of my supercars but I get shot to death pretty easily while driving it.

But trust me, if the fastes and most expensive cars in the game were SUVs then you would be seeing 90% of players driving those SUVs.

Misanthrope Z

as a middle-aged adult i feel that everyone should drive boring, generic looking vehicles that could only fit the profile of a soccer mom

but forreal, zentorno looks cool

i doubt it's all aventador tho, i think the veneno will be in there too

This is a video game. If you seriously believe that owning a virtual super car, you bought with virtual money is a status symbol, you have issues.

There are only a few cars in the game. Its not Forza with 200 super cars. Its GTA with some decent cars and a bunch of utter crap. How anyone can get upset by a car being driven, is beyond me. Should everyone ride BMX bikes instead? Wouldnt that mean the guys with mountain bikes are the douches? Really, where does this lameness come to an end? If you start a mission and 6 guys have Tourismo's. and said guys are usually douches, does that not make you a douche? Why would you purposely drive an inferior car, just to be able to say you aren't a douche? Can you not drive an Adder and NOT be a douche? And just who is the douche? The guy driving a car he worked in game to buy or the guy who thinks he shouldn't out of some deranged need to be seen as not a douche?

Gamers sure are some strange people.

This is a video game. If you seriously believe that owning a virtual super car, you bought with virtual money is a status symbol, you have issues.

There are only a few cars in the game. Its not Forza with 200 super cars. Its GTA with some decent cars and a bunch of utter crap. How anyone can get upset by a car being driven, is beyond me. Should everyone ride BMX bikes instead? Wouldnt that mean the guys with mountain bikes are the douches? Really, where does this lameness come to an end? If you start a mission and 6 guys have Tourismo's. and said guys are usually douches, does that not make you a douche? Why would you purposely drive an inferior car, just to be able to say you aren't a douche? Can you not drive an Adder and NOT be a douche? And just who is the douche? The guy driving a car he worked in game to buy or the guy who thinks he shouldn't out of some deranged need to be seen as not a douche?

This is true, I was racing against a guy in an Adder the other day and he DIDNT try to ram me!

The best part is he didn't have to race in a Rat-Loader just to put across that he wasn't gonna try to ram me.

Well I don't know how else to explain it. The Addar is the most expensive car in the game (though it's easily not the best car in the game) and Eclipse Towers is the most expensive apartment in the game (though easily not the best location to have an apartment on the map). People buy them mostly because they are so expensive. It's a display of, yes, virtual wealth. Why do people bother to paint their cars or get all those add ons if not to show off? Why get tattoos on your character or dress them in expensive outfits if not to show off? Why waste time unlocking the special tattoos or car colors if not to show them off? Why spend hours chasing down rare cars if not flaunt having them?

Showing off is not exclusive to the non-gaming world.

Edited by cswood

SaveTheZombies

Who has a problem with super cars?

Personally I love them. They're the best for diving off mountains and such. I have an Entity and when we get the new spaces, I'll probably get an Infernus.

As someone approaching 40 I would have to say any friend exhibiting that kind of behavior would need some professional help. I already have friends getting the usual midlife crisis real life sports car. Thats embarrasing enough.

Affalterbach

OP, the Zentorno is based off of the Aventador, Veneno and the Sesto Elemento.

Say it out loud Sesto Elemento, sounds so cool imo.

...or people bragging about how much money they have, be it legit, scammed, or from Shark Cards...

...like the other day when I was called a "broke-ass" because I only put a $1,000 bounty on a guy...well, it's the same either way, it makes their blip red and nobody really knows how much the bounty is for, they just go after it...you can make $9,000+ from a single mission, I'm just trying to draw attention to a single player who will end up killed for someone to collect