GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Using car as ramp

mochakaboom

mochakaboom

Does anyone know how to do this intentionally? I mean I have theories... But in actuality I have no fkn clue how sometimes this happens and somtimes it doesn't.

I remember doing it with a cheetah, I was going fullspeed and pressed the breaks. Somehow I went underneath an NPC car and it went flying.

That can't be the only scenario. Share yours please ^^

EDIT: I'm not asking which cars do this. I'm wondering HOW to do it intentionally. I'm only able to accidentally do it lol

Edited by mochakaboom

GTA-Addicted

Cheetah and Turismo are great cars to do launches, they have the perfect nose for it and are super low with race suspension (also only vehicle you can walk over in your garage afaik)

• Like 1

Ai®a©ob®a

You can do it with a Stinger too i believe

Every time i've done it, It was purely on accident but it's fun as hell when it does happen.

Edited by AiraCobra
3aln5uP.jpg

Usually works with a cheetah or turismo. When I'm driving around I try to jump them when they show up.

Can happen with the jester too, especially against a tall vehicle like an SUV. Many times during rooftop I've launced an enemy granger and sent it bouncing down the road

Sky_Light12

cheetah and turismo R is unique ability allows u to drive through to high suspension vehicle ( to use this ability , lower ur suspension to max ) . but lowering suspension may hit the curb , damaging the bumper . it also capable drive through normal suspension vehicle if either cheetah or turismo R drives at high speed . but it's never tested to extended bumpers like baller 1 or sandking XL cause the vehicle drive through

these are vehicles has high / raised suspension vehicle : merryweather mesa , sandking XL/ SWB , rebel & patriot ( note : tank or dump does not considered high vehicle because once they run-over you , you will extinguished by explosion . but if dump run over any low vehicle aside tank , it will explode unlike Rhino which well armored plus boosted online health )

Edited by Sky_Light12

mochakaboom

I'm not asking which cars do this. I'm wondering HOW to do it intentionally. I'm only able to accidentally do it lol

Has anyone came up with a full proof technique?

Soran Is On

Slamming on the brake not the ebrake brings th weight of the car forward and drops nose of the car just like irl. Lowered suspension probably helps too

You've explained yourself how you do it. Just use regular brake instead of handbrake. That should improve your odds.

Edited by stonedpimpso

ninjaontour

Usually works with a cheetah or turismo. When I'm driving around I try to jump them when they show up.

To their drivers delight, no doubt. :cool:

To their drivers delight, no doubt. :cool:

Its a team effort :^:

DevilDaRebel

100% armor?, max lowered suspension, and use the normal brake not the parking one.

Idk, but I had a sweet one when I had a bounty. I was in an infernus, the other had an infwrnus and was chasing me. I turned around and went at him playing chicken, we hit, I ramped off him and landed on a roof. The fight continued from there...

Commander S

Works well with the Vacca - granted, mine's got lowered suspension and upgraded armour, but I took it out for a spin earlier, accidentally ploughed into a hapless sedan...

...and sliced under it, sending the sucker flying - shades of the Agency Supercar from 'Crackdown' (damn, that was a fantastic game...).

• Like 2

Yeah I don't know how this happens. One time I sent this SUV flying in the air once I smashed my Carbo in front of it. Went straight under and it was on a flat road.

sgnzas.jpg

25smsd5.jpg

2kq6np.jpg

dbqvd4.jpg

It could help to have someone else in the car being used as the ramp holding down the brakes.

Edited by The Spook

mochakaboom

It could help to have someone else in the car being used as the ramp holding down the brakes.

Oh nice.. Alright guess that is it, other person has to hold down the break. Dang too bad I don't have another xbox or friend to test this sh*t out :p

Killzone3265

i've done it with an entity and jester too

The Cheetah and the Turismo R are good for this. I use mine (Cheetah at first, then the Turismo once I got that) in the mission 'Bust Out'. You get into the opposite side of the highway, go full speed and ram the bus head on. This almost 100% of the time causes the bus to flip, and let the inmates out. You spin around and pick up the guy, go to the nearby train tunnel and escape the cops, then just drive him to Lester. With 100% armor, this won't even bust your headlights.

• Like 1

Best way to do it is in Cheetah, Turismo, Stinger and sometimes even Jester, works better when you go against bigger cars than yours like Z-Type or SUVs. Sometimes the car that you ramp of dont even need to move try driving turismo on top of another turismo works for me everytime

Edited by MaxxyB

GTAMYBABIES

Cheetah and Turismo are great cars to do launches, they have the perfect nose for it and are super low with race suspension (also only vehicle you can walk over in your garage afaik)

You can walk on a ztype in your garage