GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is the Sentinel worth getting?

ADropInTheOcean

ADropInTheOcean

When the next update hits, I want a racer coupe in the second garage, and I'm sorta undecided between getting an F620 (I had one for a decent amount of time and it served me well) and a Sentinel. I was seriously going for the Sentinel,

, I ended up changing my mind. So, are there any other factors on the Sentinel that make up for it's slowness? Being fully modded changes its position?

Also, what are the differences between the normal Sentinel and the XS version, other than the hardtop?

Edited by henriquedematos

CarimboHanky

sentinel is not a racer but sure hell it looks good for cruising or everyday riding in freeroam.

had one for over 5 months, i let it go to make space for as soon as we get other garage, in getting my sentinel again.

• Like 1

GTA-Freak-Vi

Sentinel convertible is like one of the sexiest cars in the game. The top down animation is glorious and I mainly use it for cruising around in FM. Its not something I'd pick for performance, and speaking of performance, I think the XS is just slightly better but not by much(or same, idk)

Edited by Gta-freak-VI

No difference between them in performance, body kit is different.

VERY slow car, total waste of garage space, slow, looks bad... The roof opens in a cool way but that's all it has going for it.

Edited by elfoam

s13racer316

The carbon roof version. Oh yes. Grab it. Not the best in class but good acceleration, handles like a dream, and the bmw m3 e93 looks so clean. That's coming from someone who really dislike bmw.

Edited by s13racer316

poppafewpills

Back in the nos days my sentinel could outrun an entity and give an adder a run for the money.

Bring back nos !

Its a matter of choice my friend and only you can decide

What is your criteria for ownership? Looks, handling, speed, racing, cruising, showroom etc

I have both, xs for rallying and off road fun and the convertible for picking up hookers lol

"So, are there any other factors on the Sentinel that make up for it's slowness?"

This is the reason I own a Sentinel

fgOgdfa.jpg

Couldnt care less about the performance of this version of the car, if you drive one of these it means you are affiliated with la Mafiosa

Edited by One Poor Fool
  • Like 6

ADropInTheOcean

"So, are there any other factors on the Sentinel that make up for it's slowness?"

This is the reason I own a Sentinel

Not gonna lie, it's also one of the main reasons to why I'm so inclined to get one.

Edited by henriquedematos

The Mafiosa are a very convincing and persuasive criminal body

Edited by One Poor Fool
  • Like 1

penguinhero

Sentinel convertible all the way. not for racing unless is a long haul with catchup but it was my first car i still have it to this day. its the best car for cruising in free roam. Slightly below average top speed with a slightly below average acceleration with great handling compared to other coupes makes it a good car do just drive around without worrying about paying the $430 insurance unlike the adder.

So, are there any other factors on the Sentinel that make up for it's slowness? Being fully modded changes its position?

Lets say that you and your friends all have money in the bank, and you have the least...then you all won $100,000 and put it in the bank, would you, in any way, have more than them?

for the coupes class I use my enus cognoscenti, not the fastest or the best turning but it has a great balance and grip and it's stable, it is easily possible to win races in it dues to it's pretty high top speed and it's almost impossible for others to spin out, I used to have an exemplar and that is definitely the best coupe but I went for the enus because I like it's looks and it's a hard top like the carbonizare

LightningLord

Sentinel is a decent racer. About average performance. Upgrade it and it's pretty nice.

IcOqQpq.gif

Jolly Swagman

They changed the Sentinel to the sports class.

You can still use it for coupes races as well as sports class now.

The Sentinel is not for racing. The Sentinel XS, however, is.

Not unless you're racing against other Sentinels. The Exemplar is far and away the best coupe for racing assuming catchup and SS are off.

kinda want a customized sentinel after looking up some pics on google. As for a racer coupe, both are pretty much the same

sess

The Angel King

For racing it is terrible. For "cruising", only if your in a private lobby or with a passanger who can shoot well.

The carbon roof version. Oh yes. Grab it. Not the best in class but good acceleration, handles like a dream, and the bmw m3 e93 looks so clean. That's coming from someone who really dislike bmw.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it's no M3 e93....some ahole already went apesh!t with pictures proving this in like 4 threads.

Edited by The Angel King