Remove inactive users

RAMBONATOR

Users who are inactive for a long period of time (6 years or more) should be removed from the database and have their username recycled. So many unique names are taken by people were last seen back in 2005 or earlier.

This has been discussed before, from what I remember, and they said they won't remove them.

WildBrick142

This isn't really a good idea. Some people could have forgotten passwords or return someday to the forum. There was a few members inactive since 2002 who returned recently.

If there is someone who want to change name but it's taken already by an inactive member, it will be changed so that member can have it. There's no need to remove inactive members.

Edited by WildBrick142

poppafewpills

They won't remove them, it will remove content from the site.

If there is someone who want to change name but it's taken already by an inactive member, it will be changed so that member can have it. There's no need to remove inactive members.

Right I see I didn't know this. Thanks for clearing it up.

This isn't really a good idea. Some people could have forgotten passwords or return someday to the forum. There was a few members inactive since 2002 who returned recently.