GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Blacklisted from Merryweather?

yoloswag420xd

yoloswag420xd

The title says it all....Every single time I call Merryweather now, all I get is the lady saying "You have been put on our blacklist for the time being" and then hangs up on me...I've tried switching sessions and restarting my game. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time in-game or IRL to be able to use Merryweather again?

And if your wondering, I do use the helicopter pickup a lot, and I snipe the pilot every time and steal the helicopter...Is it possible that Merryweather now puts you on a blacklist if you kill the pilot? Oh and I did use the search function, but... "No results."

Edited by fofofofofofofofo
  • Like 2

SingingEwe954

I have killed many pilots and am not blacklisted usually after you attack there base or kill a person you can't use them right away but after awhile you can do it again

If you try to jack the copter and fail, the pilot yells at you and flies away. When you call back into Merryweather, they usually tell you they don't want to do business with the likes of you, anymore.

And frankly, neither do I. So there. Hmmf!! ;)

Yeah, after getting the cold shoulder from Merryweather, I started being nicer to their employees.

Wait about 10-15 minutes. This usually happens when I kill the pilot or something and I try to call again after unsuccessfully getting my helicopter and I'm blacklisted. I wait about 10 minutes and all is good.

You will have service back soon. It happened to me a few times... this was before discovering this: (Sure most of already know it, but)

Tip: Make someone else kill your pilot. So Merry won't get angry with you. It works. I do this often with mates and forget black list problem.

CrysisAverted

I once got blacklisted, I didn't really care because I killed the pilot and was only in need of the chopper in front of me...as just about entered the Helicopter it disappeared...

CarimboHanky

remember one time i killed a merryweather pilot and after that they didnt provide services for like an in-game week...

Yeah, after getting the cold shoulder from Merryweather, I started being nicer to their employees.

Same. Instead of shooting him in the face every time now I pop him with a silenced pistol through the open side door.