GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Getting times out...

MurDa__BizNess

MurDa__BizNess

Keep on constantly getting timed out and thrown back into offline game. Then to top it off it says timed out joining session when trying to get back online. Anyone els experiencing this or is it just me? =\ pissin me off something rotten!!

Edited by MurDa__BizNess

Keep on constantly getting timed out and thrown back into offline game. Then to top it off it says timed out joining session when trying to get back online. Anyone els experiencing this or is it just me? =\ pissin me off something rotten!!

Yep,the same thing here.

sSxBjWQAQ1AQ.gif

<Copied from another of my posts>

Have either of you tried forwarding the necessary ports on your router to your console's IP address?

What is your NAT showing when you test your internet connection on your console?

I'm not sure if this is the problem since it worked before-- just throwing this out there.

The required ports for GTA V according to http://portforward.com/

XBOX-- TCP/UDP 3074

PS3-- TCP/UDP 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658

In addition-- look over the first post in this thread--- http://gtaforums.com/topic/700136-problem-with-stickies-in-patch-112/

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP