GFX Request

Corelli Crime Family

Corelli Crime Family

Hello GFX artists. I would like to request some GFX for a new topic that I am going to be making soon.

Here's what I need:

1: Banner: I would like a crest that says Corelli Crime Famiglia or CCF in a fancy cursive font. Try to make it look unique and decorative.

2: Headers: I would like for these headers to be made in the same font as the banner.

La Storia

La Famiglia

Territorio

Regole

il Codice

Hit-List

Applicazione.

Avatars: I would like some 3D spinning avatars of the crest.

Thank in advance to whoever can fulfill this request.

Edited by The Corelli Crime Famiglia

Corelli Crime Family

Thank you, Slave Boy. This is much appreciated. However, I'm not a huge fan of having the sword in front of the crest.

Would it be possible to remove that?

Corelli Crime Family

I apologize, but I have two more questions.

1: GunWrath, could you make a header titled Turf and make 3D spinning avatars of the crest that you made?

2: I would like to request a GTA IV turf map.. I would like these neighborhoods highlighted in gold: Westdyke, Leftwood, Beachgate, & Steinway,

Also, when you make the turf map, try to make it look fancy.

I don't have the program needed to make 3D images or animations, you'll have to wait for Graven to help if he has the time or another member.

As far as the turf map, I don't have the time or motivation right now to make one, if I find time, I'll jump on it.

z9wmcu3.png

Corelli Crime Family

I don't have the program needed to make 3D images or animations, you'll have to wait for Graven to help if he has the time or another member.

As far as the turf map, I don't have the time or motivation right now to make one, if I find time, I'll jump on it.

Okay. That's fine. Would it be possible for you make the headers that I requested in the font that you used for the crest that you made? If you don't have the time to do that either, I can wait.