Anyone know where the Sultan spawns online?

~Bullet~

Prison parking lot, and the road that stretches along the southern edge of the airfeild, w the motel and arm wrestling.

Drive a car up n down that road, switch cars and drive a bit some more, switch sessions, drive, switch cars, drive, switch sessions, and on and on......

Or ask for someone in the dedicated thread to dupe you one. They might even customize it to your liking.

Edited by jtet37

It spawns driving all over the map but most easy to find parked on the road under the desert airport. It's not a rare car but because it's very generic looking without a trained eye youll drive past 100 for every one you see.

Prison parking lot, and the road that stretches along the southern edge of the airfeild, w the motel and arm wrestling.

Drive a car up n down that road, switch cars and drive a bit some more, switch sessions, drive, switch cars, drive, switch sessions, and on and on......

Or ask for someone in the dedicated thread to dupe you one. They might even customize it to your liking.

All of this and an emphasis on switching cars often and make sure you drive some distance away before turning back to give the spawns a chance to reset. God, sometimes it takes forever driving to get the zone to change its spawn set. Its like Issi Weenys for miles and miles, then BAM, its all different cars. Sometimes they are parked at mobile homes or near the LSC out there also.

I suggest an Invite Only server if you go searching. But then again, who knows, maybe having more ppl all with different cars makes magic happen.

Also also, make sure u have an empty slot for it in the garage. Don't replace a car, sell it. Unless it was free and u can't.

Edited by Kaber

VintageViro

I always found one in the prison parking lot when I was looking for one. You could try that one.

I drove a sedan to the Prison parking lot, drove up and down to respawn them didn't take too long. Was in a public session, didn't change vehicles/session, maybe doing so increases chances of it spawning but it wasn't that bad

Commander S

Drive around East Los Santos in a compact or a sedan - for example, jack an Issi and crawl around the area near the south-easternmost LSC (the one directly north of the Import/Export garage, and that'll help your chances. Hell, that entire stretch, from the highway to the cargo dock entrance, is just prime Sultan territory.

beanzinapot

Grab a Sandking, and head towards Sandy Shores through mountain roads. That's how I found mine.

s13racer316

Lots of ways in lots of places...

-Super car + far north mod shop

-Driving any Karin vehicle in the inner city

-when you already have one or are not looking for it anymore there will be millions...