GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Friend requests?

InfernoRage69

Alot. It's funny because when I'm not killing randoms, they decide they want to be my friend.

GTA-Freak-Vi

Really?

Yes, obviously you're gonna have a couple of players who'll send you a friend request. I've only added the ones who were friendly towards me

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

Killzone3265

people want to add me when i let them in my car

its just

spooky

• Like 3

I seem to get quite a few invite to XBL parties by randoms, sometimes not in the lobby I'm in.

I sometimes think they may be from here, but I wish they'd message me first to say as I'm usually in a party with a crew

Jeff Nesteruk

I got on the Xbox and found a friend request from a random GTA:O player, from the USA, which kind of makes no sense, as I'm rarely in lobbies with anyone other than fellow Canadians. I sent him a message asking who he was, he didn't respond, so I declined

malcolmfunktion

I'm in the habit of adding people so I can find them again and beat the sh*t out of them. The end.

Edit: Keep your friends close...

Lol

Edited by malcolmfunktion
  • Like 4

All the time. It's usually a FR along with a party chat invite. Man I love that block communications feature.

Never, up until the past couple weeks, and now I get 2 or 3 per session. It's usually after I've got into a scuffle with someone in free roam and kicked their asses, and they suddenly want to be buddies.

sometimes i send requests.. sometimes i receive them..

i figured it would be best to add a few random people from games i play.. that way there will always be someone online when i feel like co-oping it or just messing around

• Like 1

Since mostly everyone in GTAO kills on sight, those poor guys add whoever they see beeing friendly :p. I usually get around 2-3 friend requests a day.

Inb4 decline them all :devil:

one of the that requests i got this guy killed me 2-3 times in a row then thought he would send me a friend request

I've received some invites (about 10), and almost all the time it's because i kill them so much, so they ask me if i can help them against his enemies

When I'm playing as my girl character, I get many, along with texts saying "r u a girl?

Giantsgiants

The only random friend request I got what when I was racing with some people on a race I created. One of the other racers sent me a friend request. I accepted it because he liked my race. :)

One random did and asked if I could pick him up cause I was sort of close by. He was stuck in the middle of nowhere not anywhere close to a road. I ignored him and kept on driving

When I'm playing as my girl character, I get many, along with texts saying "r u a girl?

yup. and its usually from a 13 year old. smh

Black Rabbit

I get them here and there. It's always from someone who I just played a death match or race with who was like minded (not trying to ram in races, etc.) and around the same skill level as me. I typically accept them because I know they play during the same time as I do.

• Like 1

Yes, occasionally I get entirely random friend requests. However, I receive random invites to lame crews 100x more.

Edit: I love your FT-1 Concept profile picture.

Edited by Inbred Walrus

Tabula Rasa

All the time and usually its kids that will re-spam their request over a half dozen times even though I repeatedly declined it. I can't add everyone I meet in this game its so weird, stalkers ftw.

CheaterMcCheat

Nobody ever sends me any. Does that mean I'm undesirable? Maybe even ugly? :(

• Like 2

Since mostly everyone in GTAO kills on sight, those poor guys add whoever they see beeing friendly :p. I usually get around 2-3 friend requests a day.

Inb4 decline them all :devil:

Yeah I noticed this too, when peeps realize I'm not out killing everything that moves I get friend requests. I accept very few though. I get most friend requests doing survivals though, and I accept most of them through doing missions as thats where imo you get to see how someone can really play and plan ahead etc...

Sir Michael

Almost everyday... I deny all of them unless I know they're chill, or they're somebody I personally know IRL. :p

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23

spawnkiller187

A lot. Unless we did a mission or teamed up to kill ppl why would I accept? Just weird for strangers to to randomly add me just Cuz were in the same lobby.

BewareoftheBears

Yeah, just had one earlier today.

Some rank 3 added me out of the blue, sent me a message saying "friends"? Felt like a dick for not responding but I had to go anyway so I just ended up deleting his request.

Black Rabbit

Nobody ever sends me any. Does that mean I'm undesirable? Maybe even ugly? :(

It just means that people aren't having a good time when they're playing with you and they couldn't care less to ever play with you again.

• Like 2

arcticvisions

I joined a session yesterday and like two minutes later, I get a request from someone who's on the other side of the map. I accepted and he helped me out when two guys came after me, so I decided not to delete him.

Then a few days before that I was in a capture lobby and two people in the lobby added me.

It's random and kinda weird but I always accept, and see how it goes.